• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Diaper Enhancement Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamperable

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If you were designing the ideal diaper, are there any enhancements/changes you'd like to make that you've never seen done before (on baby or adult ones)? Or is the ideal diaper for most people pretty much a copy of a babyish one from a few decades ago ('golden age of diapers(?)').

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
IMO Bambinos are just about perfect. I would like to see them be a bit thicker when dry... they're not quite as thick as an X-plus. Otherwise, don't change a thing.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Actually... I wouldn't mind seeing a return to the Attends of the late 90's. Thick and soft with 6 sturdy tapes for a snug and comfortable fit.

spokanegod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
bambinos are perfect for me. they just need larger tapes. like the size of packing tape.

Pamperable

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I guess for me I'd like to have a larger variety of solid colors for the whole diaper... then also a better variety of cartoon tapes at the top. I realize the latter is something I can kinda make myself...

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think the front on the Bambinos should arch a little more. It's hard to describe but the sides in the front above my theighs just don't contour to me well. And more of an elastic waistband, the top sort of pops out to far. Plus the tapes (on adult diapers) should be bigger and have a stretch to them like the baby ones. I guess what I'm trying to say is that they need to be more flexible.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
that there would be my ideal diaper, maybe some different coloured ones aswell.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
SEX DIAPERS THAT HOLD SEX TOYS!!!!
WITH SEX PAMPHLITS THAT HAVE SEX WITH SEX WORDS ON SEX THEM SSSEEEXXX!!!!!!
:< I Went there.

No, but an Ipod holder would be nice.
Also, adult swim diapers. (Like the kids one's.)

My ideal diaper would be a thinnish thick one that could hold a lot and would not cause me to sweet,=.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
If I could design my ideal disposable, I would make it soft and flexible when dry. Since to do that the SAP would have to be less than mostly used today, there would be extra fluff, making the diaper thicker.

The shape would fit my body which is petite. I would be happy if it were as long relative to my body as is a baby disposable on an infant. There would be soaker material in the front side wings. There would also be a short section of soaker on the back flaps so that on me the side soakers meet without either a gap or over-lap.

Because my ideal disposable fits me correctly, it would be practical that it only have one wide tab per side, like a scaled-up baby disposable. The outer layer would be poly-plastic like that used circa 1985, meaning the tapes need to be sticky and not re-positionable. The inner feel-dry layer would be soft, without the institutional sensation of some modern disposables. To me feel-dry is not all that important.

The decorations would be printed all over the cover, like modern baby disposables, using generic cartoon characters.

For my normal bedtime I would love pinned diapers made of gauze. These would be trapazoidal and just the correct length to reach slightly above my hips and the back of my butt. The soaker would be made of non-woven synthetic sponge such as Kodafil, but this would not extend all the way toward my waist in front or back. The front side flaps would be narrower than my front. The back side flaps would be wide enough the pins fit in the hollow of my hip bones so if I am on my tummy I do not feel the heads of the pins. To keep this adult pre-fold comfy I would use 2 pins per side, one set at the waist and one to control the leg holes.

Crinkly

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It would pretty much be a scaled up baby diaper of the mid to late 1980s, with plastic on the outside, elastic waist and legs, one wide refastenable tape per side, and proportionally the same thickness for an adult as it was for a baby. And it would have the proper balance of SAP to pulp, where the pulp would quickly absorb the wetness which would then be drawn and locked into the polymer for a leak free diaper and absolutely awesome diaper experience.

D

Deleted member 5880

I would say the same thing as AngelaBauer, pretty much.

The biggest improvement I would like to see in disposable diapers is to see them made wider and longer in the padding area, just like in infant diapers.

It is annoying that so many of the disposable adult diapers these days are so thin and short. They seem to fit a bit too closely to the body, so they do not bulge like baby diapers.

Of course, that is why I prefer to wear cloth diapers; they are plenty wide and long. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.