diaper emergancy help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlemonkey

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I don't know what to do because all the diapers available around me SEEM to be no good. I do not like the diapers with the tabs and I prefer slip on diapers or pull ups. I only will wear babysz6/4-5tpullups/youth XL however I have No idea about any good diapers around! I tried huggies pull ups I didn't really like them, I LOVE easy ups but they only make them in target which is really inconvenient and out of reach around here. I am curious about huggies slip on diaper. If I fit into the sizes I mentioned would a size 5 slip on diaper fit? Size 6 slip on is out of reach. The stores around here are family dollar, rite aide, cvs, and Shaw's! Please please please help!
I cannot purchase online

AshleyTcd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
not sure is this is any help to you. but you have a look on line like incontence stores, amazon and ebay are grate cause you can get samples

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
If pull-up types are what you like and you fit in youth sizes, there's not much reason to look past retail. Stores have a fair variety of those products and you won't see much improvement buying online. Oddly, you didn't mention Goodnites and those are sort of the standard for pull-up type garments.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
If pull-up types are what you like and you fit in youth sizes, there's not much reason to look past retail. Stores have a fair variety of those products and you won't see much improvement buying online. Oddly, you didn't mention Goodnites and those are sort of the standard for pull-up type garments.

I think that's what he meant by ''youth XL.''

keithandre1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
i love goodnights i can barely fit the large xl 60 to 125 pounds and i have a 34 inch waist so maybe they fit down to 24 inch waist comfortable they also have a smaller size I get them at all stores you mentioned but cheapest at walmart

WildRoseBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Goodnites and Underjams sound like your best bet if you can fit potty training pants. I lost enough weight to squeeze into Goodnites for the first time in years and they are kinda fun but not as good as I remembered them being when I was a teenager.

Adult pull ups are generally a disappointment. I had good luck with the Shoppers Drug Mart brand overnight ones but they discontinued them to make room for all kinds of Depends products and I have not found a good equivalent even from medical suppliers. In general the sides are too stretchy in order to make them fit the largest portion of the population in two or three sizes. I find that even if they fit good to start they don't after a fairly short time and a wetting or two. I think most of them are designed for women and have a pretty narrow crotch which is problematic for guys combined with the fact that leak guards are a rare feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.