diaper disposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

englandfan13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i personally have trouble disposing of my diapers once im done using them, and was wondering how people here dispose of them to keep it discrete without parents knowing.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I double them up in old grocery bags (five for a messy diaper), and then put them in the trash on trash day. You could even get props for volunteering to take out the trash.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Back when I lived at home I would keep them in plastic shopping bags and bring them out to the trash cans when they were asleep. Usually I'd try to coincide this with trash day and I'd put them at the bottom of the pile.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
I too had the problem of disposing of used diapers, when I was living with my parents. I used to put them in plastic grocery bags and force the air out of the bag, then spray cologne on the bag, till I could take them out to the trash. I usually waited until the night before trash day, then while my parents were asleep, take them out to the garbage.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I throw them in the diaper pail until wash day. I try not to go more than a few days before I wash them otherwise it's hard to get the smell out. Disposables I just put in plastic grocery bags and throw them in the trash.

B

BabyWolf

If you can find a place outside for temporary storage, it's a lot easier. Now, granted, a diaper you've gone #2 in is going to smell so bad that, even bagged and outside, they'll still be able to smell it within 10 feet. But if you've only done #1 it's a lot easier to hide it. Unless you REALLY want to, I strongly recommend against doing #2 in your diapers. It's dirty, it's smelly, it's hard to clean up, and it's very hard to hide the used diapers.

For a diaper I've done #1 in, I'll stick it in a trash bag, knot the bag as far down as I can (the less air space the diaper has, the less it will "ferment"), and then hide it outside under a pile of old junk at the side of the house. Then, on trash day or the day before, I will put it in the trash at least 2 layers down. If I cannot get it out on trash day itself, though, I will wait a week. A week in the open air lets it quit smelling, so there won't be any smell when I finally DO put it in the trash.

For other people, there's dumpsters, gas station trashcans, and such. Any public trashcan you an drop it in.

ForeverSmall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Ziplocks anyone?

Ziplock, anti-fungal/anti-bactierial + diaper. Squeeze out air. Works fine. behind bookshelf. Throw 3 away a week at most.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I can't disopose of diapers at home. My parents would notice as they have the liberal middle class attitude to the environment of doing little things like obsessing over recycling and what goes in the bin and so on. Hence I have to store used diapers, until I go out. My school isn't that close and I go past public bins with no one who knows me anywhere near. Normally I will take the used diaper in a plastic bag and deposit it in a bin. It fits in my school bag fine.

I know my parents come in my room for as little time as possible, so it is safe for me to store stuff in empty drawers. I don't mess to avoid smell, and store diapers in plastic bags until I can get rid of them. When I can I just put them in my school bag and drop them in a public bin before I get to my bus stop. No one notices.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I put them in plastic bags, knot it real well, and stick it with my other trash and pitch it when mom's at work after school. (Which is Monday through Friday.)

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Eat them. Joke... i would most likely just stick em in the bin on the way past... a neighbours bin however.

K

kitty0230

now that i live in an apartment complex i just put them in the trash chute and thats the end of it, but when i lived in a house, id put them in a knotted garbage bag in the bottom of the big can outside, BTW, i messed in them and no one smelled a thing, just make sure the bag is tied tightly and there is no air in it so it cant pop

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
If I masturbate, I reuse. If I pee or mess I hide in a plastic bag or ziploc and hide in bigger bags of food ( doritos bags) and store until. Can throw I away. I can wait days for peeing but do same day for messing.

Go Bills! Sorry but I had to say that.

Last edited:
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Plastic grocery bags do well. I just put one or two in and tie a tight knot. Get rid of them as soon as possible. I do not reccomend storing them anywhere. I used to leave them in a drawer in my garage until garbage day. Recently, my wife came accross one in a bag and opened it up. She thought we'd missed wrapping a Christmas gift. Ooooops.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
There are too many accounts of people getting caught because they left their nasty nast sitting around in plasty plast. Throw your stuff away after sealing it somehow. I overheard a trick from a mother, who had to change her kid numerous times on a trip - she used those long plastic bags they deliver newspapers in on rainy days. They're pretty scarce around here, but I'm guessing most other places get a lot more rain than here :D. You can fit three or four in one of them, and still have enough to tie off the top.

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There are too many accounts of people getting caught because they left their nasty nast sitting around in plasty plast. Throw your stuff away after sealing it somehow.

I can say from experience that this is very sound advice. You should always throw out used diapers as soon as possible and if you're worried about your parents seeing them in your trash can then just toss them in your neighbor's. Chances are they won't even notice and if they do they definitely aren't going to think it was you.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I just put them in doubled up grocery bags(Top of first one sitting it bottom of second, allows less airflow, which means less oxidization, which means less ammonia vapors, which means less stink), and sprinkle some baking soda into each one before i ball it up(baking soda neutralizes odors, practically can't smell anything unless you have it right in front of your nose) Generally, once I fill the bag up, I go downstairs when noone is around/awake, and throw it in the normal trash, along w/ the bathroom trash so the bag is full, and throw it outside to be put at the curb

/endwalloftext

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I roll them up and cover them with toilet paper, once finished I go and dispose of it in the kitchen's trash can when nobody's lurking around.

Triscuit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
oh gosh --
umm --
i tend to use the doubled-up grocery bag method, too. only i clean the cat boxes first and kill two birds with one stone. no one in their right mind would go into one of those bags. :sweatdrop:

monkster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Pretty much the same as everyone else. I bag them up, squeeze the air out, and discretely throw them in the black can whenever I get a chance. Normally I try to put them under the other trash bags, and try not to go through too many in a week just in case someone has to go through the trash to find something... There would be tons of little balls of diapers-in-bags in there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.