Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
If you could design a diaper pattern what would it be?
I would have cartoon animals with multi color ballon patterned body
What type of Diaper would you choose?
Id choose tapped with a high waist!

If your artistic and can scan and upload your design all the better :thumbsup:

Last edited:
If I were to own a diaper business, my diaper design would have cartoon teddy bears all over the diapers and some of the diapers would be all-baby blue (for males), while the other diapers would be all-pink (for females). The diapers would be plastic-backed and it would not have a wetness indicator.

A dream for me, but I would design diapers with older kids and teens in mind. This demographic gets little to no attention.

12srepaid said:
A dream for me, but I would design diapers with older kids and teens in mind. This demographic gets little to no attention.

It gets such little attention because parents try to toilet train kids when young to not need diapers after a certain age and the majority once day trained and after they outgrow bedwetting simply don't need diapers.

Kids and teens that need diapers are a pretty small market segment compared to babies (probably the biggest market segment, we all need diapers after birth until we get toilet trained) and disabled/elderly people (and of course the ABDL market where a lot of us just enjoy diapers)

I'm actually tinkering around with something based off ABU's peekabu diapers. I like the way they look but kind of hate that they're all so boyish in design. They look like they tried to go with a unisex design but all the characters look male to me and the backdrops seem to accent that. I'm wanting to see what they would look like with more feminine looking characters and colors.

I'd love it if down the road they release a girls and boys peekabu with a multipack variety of prints and colors for boys and girls. I've been waiting for one of the AB companies to do something like that...multiple colors and styles in one pack...I dont care if it's pricey I'd buy the heck out of them lol. ABU has been the closest yet with preschool and peekabu having different designs on the landing zone - now if we can just get more colors in one pack than just white or a choose your backing color option I'd be happy.

Venesha said:
I'm actually tinkering around with something based off ABU's peekabu diapers. I like the way they look but kind of hate that they're all so boyish in design. They look like they tried to go with a unisex design but all the characters look male to me and the backdrops seem to accent that. I'm wanting to see what they would look like with more feminine looking characters and colors.

I'd love it if down the road they release a girls and boys peekabu with a multipack variety of prints and colors for boys and girls. I've been waiting for one of the AB companies to do something like that...multiple colors and styles in one pack...I dont care if it's pricey I'd buy the heck out of them lol. ABU has been the closest yet with preschool and peekabu having different designs on the landing zone - now if we can just get more colors in one pack than just white or a choose your backing color option I'd be happy.

PeekABU is just a mostly white diaper with a big character sticker in the front, so how could PeekABU be that boyish? PeekABU diapers looks good on both boys and girls. I considered PeekABU a gender-neutral diaper. However, if they decided to make gender-specific PeekABU diapers, the diapers would have to be blue for boys and pink for girls.

BabyTyrant said:
It gets such little attention because parents try to toilet train kids when young to not need diapers after a certain age and the majority once day trained and after they outgrow bedwetting simply don't need diapers.

Kids and teens that need diapers are a pretty small market segment compared to babies (probably the biggest market segment, we all need diapers after birth until we get toilet trained) and disabled/elderly people (and of course the ABDL market where a lot of us just enjoy diapers)

The numbers may be small, but there are still older kids and teens that have disabilities, or illnesses like cancer, or have bedwetting & incontinence issues. Why should they be limited to lame medical diapers and pull-ups? They deserve better too.

12srepaid said:
The numbers may be small, but there are still older kids and teens that have disabilities, or illnesses like cancer, or have bedwetting & incontinence issues. Why should they be limited to lame medical diapers and pull-ups? They deserve better too.

True, I'm just saying the reason there isn't much attention is people focus where they know theres a huge market they can make Millions/Billions in; and that segment of the market is very small compared to the rest of the market segments.

They do deserve better and somebody should make better products for them.

Venesha said:

I would love to see your designs they sound interesting!

- - - Updated - - -

BabyTyrant said:
True, I'm just saying the reason there isn't much attention is people focus where they know theres a huge market they can make Millions/Billions in; and that segment of the market is very small compared to the rest of the market segments.

They do deserve better and somebody should make better products for them.

It would be nice but there are at least changes happening in the diaper industry! My post "Pampers" has some very good news and info!

- - - Updated - - -

12srepaid said:

You can always design one or more for fun and scan and post them here!

I'd want to combine the shell of an ABU Preschool Cloth-backed, the padding/absorbency of the ABU Space/Simple, and the wings and taping system of the Bambino Magnifico. Would be the ultimate in ABDL diapers, and hopefully keep the price to $1.67 a diaper.

As far as print, I'd like either a Lion Guard print would be pretty cool, or my absolute dream of Power Rangers or Ninja Turtles on it.

artistic diaper design

Maux said:
I'd want to combine the shell of an ABU Preschool Cloth-backed, the padding/absorbency of the ABU Space/Simple, and the wings and taping system of the Bambino Magnifico. Would be the ultimate in ABDL diapers, and hopefully keep the price to $1.67 a diaper.

As far as print, I'd like either a Lion Guard print would be pretty cool, or my absolute dream of Power Rangers or Ninja Turtles on it.

That sounds cool Maux if my computer wasnt broke i would photo shop,scan,upload a pic of it lol but im using my 4K TV it does not allow up load or down loads:damnpc:
I was hoping other art works uploaded on this thread, maybe some will yet:dunno:

bigtoddler96 said:
PeekABU is just a mostly white diaper with a big character sticker in the front, so how could PeekABU be that boyish? PeekABU diapers looks good on both boys and girls. I considered PeekABU a gender-neutral diaper. However, if they decided to make gender-specific PeekABU diapers, the diapers would have to be blue for boys and pink for girls.

I think stick ons are a cheap looking method myself especialy for the price!

Venesha said:

Well it's not too much work to add a "girly look" to the furry characters on those stickers, you could make a suggestion to them that you'd like to see a girly set of stickers in their offering. Toss on a pink bow, maybe some eyelashes, etc. Sounds like an idea they'd consider, probably a lot less hassle for ABU than carrying a new line of diapers. Just costs a little to pay the artist for some new work, then just send the new images off to the printers and print as usual.

My idea would be to have Zoran’s monkey diaper a real print. I would probably put it on the Crinklz since I love how much they swell. Another idea would be to make an actual swim diaper that fits us with cute prints and for that I imagine a beach scene but the only thing I can think of specifically for it someone would be on my Nessie pooltoy.

bambinod said:
Well it's not too much work to add a "girly look" to the furry characters on those stickers, you could make a suggestion to them that you'd like to see a girly set of stickers in their offering. Toss on a pink bow, maybe some eyelashes, etc. Sounds like an idea they'd consider, probably a lot less hassle for ABU than carrying a new line of diapers. Just costs a little to pay the artist for some new work, then just send the new images off to the printers and print as usual.

I've never been a fan of the stickers much, they just look cheap. I'd much rather it be part of the diaper. I'd also like it if the diaper itself had color. All white is ok but you get bored of it and need some variety.

As far as the characters go I think there's more to it than just adding eyelashes and bows. If the original intent of the character wasn't to be feminine then modifying it to look that way is just going to be a lazy solution. They'd end up looking like drag queens I think.

I know it sounds kind of oddball but even the choice of "animal" can play into the femininity of the diaper. It's hard to explain without having something to compare it too that's why I'm trying to make a mock up design.

Venesha said:
I know it sounds kind of oddball but even the choice of "animal" can play into the femininity of the diaper. It's hard to explain without having something to compare it too that's why I'm trying to make a mock up design.

I suppose, what animals would you say give you the impression of "feminine"?

I'm just trying to think of animated material where female characters were shown. It's not too common that I can recall. I'm not talking about the "cheap tricks" though - the "add a bow" or "long eyelashes" or "colored pink", or wearing pink clothes, etc, I mean actually having feminine characteristics. (breast hump in the fur on the front I see from time to time)

I'm mostly drawing a blank here... maybe characters that had a female voice, but again that's kinda cheating, and won't work for a diaper tape obviously. Can you help me out with a few examples here?

I am currently actually making myself a cloth diaper! Since I won't actually use it, just wear it, I didn't really have to keep absorbency or a waterproof outer shell in mind, so I just went to a fabric store and browsed the kid's section. They had so many cute designs! My favourite were: Turtles, soft teddy bears, colourful teddy bears, circus animals and penguins. In the end, I went with the circus animals, since it had a blue background and I kinda wanted a blue fabric. For the inside I'm using a really soft material that I don't know the english name of, but I also used it to make some inserts for added waddles.
This time, I'm making a kind of pocket pull-up diaper, but I might at some point make one with snaps (in my fabric store they sell metal snaps that are super strong, so i shouldn't have an issue with them coming undone, and I don't like velcro). It's somewhat high-rise since that's the most comfortable for me. I forgot to buy elastic, so I'll do that tomorrow, and then it will finally be finished!

bambinod said:
I suppose, what animals would you say give you the impression of "feminine"?

I'm just trying to think of animated material where female characters were shown. It's not too common that I can recall. I'm not talking about the "cheap tricks" though - the "add a bow" or "long eyelashes" or "colored pink", or wearing pink clothes, etc, I mean actually having feminine characteristics. (breast hump in the fur on the front I see from time to time)

I'm mostly drawing a blank here... maybe characters that had a female voice, but again that's kinda cheating, and won't work for a diaper tape obviously. Can you help me out with a few examples here?

It's hard to explain, more of a personal preference I guess. Growing up in the 80's there are tons of examples from that era. I guess the best way of describing it would be that I personally look for certain characteristics or archetypes in certain species. While any species/character could be portrayed to act a certain way there are things associated with the animal...social quips if you will that are exemplified in certain species more so than others.

For example, foxes being smart or crafty.
Rabbits being cute and fluffy and...promiscous
Cats being sleek and sneaky
Dogs being friendly and outgoing.

That's kind of the angle I'm thinking. Species that I think would be better personified as female than male or would be instantly recognizable as female without the usual recognizable features and tropes (long eyelashes, eyeshadow, lipstick, bows or pink fur.)

Venesha said:
It's hard to explain, more of a personal preference I guess. Growing up in the 80's there are tons of examples from that era. I guess the best way of describing it would be that I personally look for certain characteristics or archetypes in certain species. While any species/character could be portrayed to act a certain way there are things associated with the animal...social quips if you will that are exemplified in certain species more so than others.

For example, foxes being smart or crafty.
Rabbits being cute and fluffy and...promiscous
Cats being sleek and sneaky
Dogs being friendly and outgoing.

yep cats and dogs are often used to symbolize female and male, forgot about that

Hm, I want a fully assaultable, side closure All-In-2, with the closures being self-engaging fasteners, hidden under the ProSoft PUL shell, so, no one can tell it comes open at all. I have emotional issues with anything with tabs. It will pull on, and, only come open if things get. . . Ahem. . . Heavy.:blushie: That's also the reason for the double leg gussets. Make no mistake. It's a diaper. It just pulls up. The elastic will only bunch where absolutely necessary!

The inners will have serged edges, with colored thread, just because, that's adorable, and snaps, so they can come out of the shell, for faster drying, and a Staydry top layer, and will be, at least, 4 layers of Zorb 3D dimple with SILVADUR, and 2 layers of the original Zorb with SILVADUR, just because, as Agnes, from Dispicable Me, would say, "It's. . . So. . . Fluffy!" The inners would be black, to hide stains, but, this might take time for Little me to get used to.

Now, on to the part you actually care about, shell art!:lol: This is hard. I'd either go with a subtle background print, a big focal print up front, and a solid color around the legs, and, on the sides, or, keep the focal print where it is, and, go with a solid background, and, a subtle print on the sides, and, around the legs.

I like 3D hearts, fireworks, kites, gems, pinwheels, balloons, and art supplies as themes, to name a few.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back