Status
Not open for further replies.
12srepaid said:
Those sound good as well. Just something suitable gor older kids, teens, and even young adults that may still need diapers for whatever reason. There is no reason whh they should be left out, and get only lousy medical diapers.

Never mind the kids id buy them! lol

12srepaid said:
A dream for me, but I would design diapers with older kids and teens in mind. This demographic gets little to no attention.

I agree. My snap-on diaper would be for a 10 - 16 year old boy. A design such as iron man, the hulk, or race cars, batman, thor, etc. For the lower range 10 - 13 it may be more like mature (not babyish) fire engines or rescue equipment, or construction equipment. Or for the older range of 14 - 16 yo, baseball equipment, or football equipment pictures, hockey maybe or even some cool striping. A plastic pant to go over this would be in the matching design so he would know they go together as a set. Put in a plastic mattress cover / protector of the same type of design and your bed & protective underclothes are set for the night!

JOCKMAN said:
I agree. My snap-on diaper would be for a 10 - 16 year old boy. A design such as iron man, the hulk, or race cars, batman, thor, etc. For the lower range 10 - 13 it may be more like mature (not babyish) fire engines or rescue equipment, or construction equipment. Or for the older range of 14 - 16 yo, baseball equipment, or football equipment pictures, hockey maybe or even some cool striping. A plastic pant to go over this would be in the matching design so he would know they go together as a set. Put in a plastic mattress cover / protector of the same type of design and your bed & protective underclothes are set for the night!

wounder if themaufacturers read these site posts for feed back and ideas? lol
How about dina dina dina BATMAN! he appeals to all ages!

michaelmc said:
Never mind the kids id buy them! lol

But I really do care about this age group having better products, and it's my top reason why I'm a dl.
These kids-young adults have bathroom problems too.

I agree JOCKMAM with the mature looking graphics.

Last edited:
12srepaid said:
But I really do care about this age group having better products, and it's my top reason why I'm a dl.
These kids-young adults have bathroom problems too.

I agree JOCKMAM with the mature looking graphics.
I know i was one i remember wetting myself atCub Scouts camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back