alexchar1982

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
anyone have experience with the Florida location of diaper depot? was thinking about going there but would like to know if anyone has experience with them and what it was like.

Perhaps you're thinking of the Diaper Depot located in Atlanta, GA. I haven't been, but all indications are that the owner is *very* friendly, aware, and outgoing. My friend who recently visited talked with her for about an hour about what he looks for in a diaper and what he would want them to carry that she doesn't already. A few days after getting back home, my friend received a handwritten note from the Diaper Depot owner checking in with his experience post-visit and just overall being super friendly.

The owner also has a Fetlife page expressing her desire to cater to whatever her clientele wants to see her carry in her store. Very impressive and I hope to visit someday.

There isn't one I'm aware of in FL. The GA one is also too far for me have visited too.

alexchar1982 said:
anyone have experience with the Florida location of diaper depot? was thinking about going there but would like to know if anyone has experience with them and what it was like.

Where would that be in Florida?

932 N. Dixie Highway, Unit 2
Lake Worth, FL 33460

i think this is the same as the one in atlanta, if anyone has been there before, some input would be greatly appreciated.

Darn they are way down south in florida. I think the atlanta one is closer to me, and that's 5-6 hours as it is.

yep, even for me, the Florida one is a 6+ hour round trip. think they are the same group though, looked at the code for thier website and found what looks like a location finder (determines the location of your isp's switch and pulls the nearest location.) i am looking at diaperdepotusa.net .

alexchar1982 said:
932 N. Dixie Highway, Unit 2
Lake Worth, FL 33460

Too far south for me. Damn.

Yeah, seems to be a common theme. Do try their website though, there may be more locations.

That is a baby diapers wholesale shop. They advertise on Craigslist

have you ever ordered from them?

Just looked it up on google they have a phone number 561 308 3570. Looks like they sell baby diapers though.

they seem to have an incontinence section, awaiting e-mail reply.

I love to go to a store like this

- - - Updated - - -

I have been to the rearz in Canada so cool

i can confirm they have adult sizes, still waiting on the brands they carry.

alexchar1982 said:
i can confirm they have adult sizes, still waiting on the brands they carry.

Nope, check their Facebook, they do adult diapers as well as baby diapers.

We have a diaper store in the Chicago area that even made the news! Haven't been there yet as I get mine online but it looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back