Diaper Dares??? What would you do... or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguy46

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi guys just thought i would bring up the topic of diaper dares!!! What would you do? what wouldn't you do? what have you done ? and what would you want someone to do????????????????

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Simply: NOTHING.

I find those "dares" highly stupid in 99% of the time and thus don't participate in any dares.
Same goes the other way round I don't play the "I dare you"-game with others.

To me, if I *WANT* to jump out of plane (With a parachute) diapered and blindfolded, I do it...
If I *WANT* to race one of my motorcycles at insane speeds ghostrider style... I do it.
If I ... *WANT* ... I do it.
If I DO NOT WANT TO DO Something: I don't do it. And for all I care the world can call me chicken of the day, but hey, free will.

thatguy46

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

I find those "dares" highly stupid in 99% of the time and thus don't participate in any dares.

To me, if I *WANT* to jump out of plane (With a parachute) diapered and blindfolded, I do it...
If I *WANT* to race one of my motorcycles at insane speeds ghostrider style... I do it.
If I DO NOT WANT TO DO Something: I don't do it. And for all I care the world can call me chicken of the day, but hey, free will.

Ha ha i see your point and i can agree to an extent but i think the point of a dare is to do something you usually wouldn't. Now it doesnt have to be something as extreme as jumping out of a plane diapered and blind folded but something more like... wear it for 24 hours straight, walk out side wearing a diaper and no pants ... ect ect... truth or dare type stuff not serious things like that u mentioned

oib

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well dares and especially kinky dares have a submissive side to it, which appeals to alot of people. Myself included. So I wouldn't be so fast on judging others on a website for ab/dl

Captain

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The website getdare.com has quite a few threads of diaper and ABDL dares.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
This seems more like a game...towards forum fun with diaper dares... Not this post exactly something like it.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover

Heh, I totally agree, man. If you caved in, you'd be letting them pressure you :biggrin: As for the dares, I woudn't do them unless I was pretty drunk or something, most of them are too stupid :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.