Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
So I'm not sure how any of you are into wearing diaper covers or have a particular preference. I'll admit it's my "special favorite fixation thing" have a few cotton a omutsu diaper covers, Matte plastic pants and some Latex bloomers which think kinda doubles up as a fashion piece as well as a diaper. I figure it might be nice to start a thread, sharing a few experiences or links to good products. y little offering is the memory of my old babysitter who gave my old terry towel diaper cover from a site called cosy'ndry. Sadly the one I had purchased no longer is made but I often think about that print and kinda wish I hadn't felt so lonely and alone and weirded out by my kink at the time, perhaps I would've held onto a few more cherished items.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and BobbiSueEllen

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wear cloth diapers most of the time so I have to wear plastic pants. I have an interesting collection. Normally at night, I wear the snap plastic pants. I also have plastic pants that look like the old Gerber baby plastic pants and I have the Carousel plastic pants, both in blue and pink.

Reactions: Lyric, Angelapinks, Zeke and 2 others

appletinytee

I'm a switch both enjoy the cg role and the little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
See
dogboy said:
I wear cloth diapers most of the time so I have to wear plastic pants. I have an interesting collection. Normally at night, I wear the snap plastic pants. I also have plastic pants that look like the old Gerber baby plastic pants and I have the Carousel plastic pants, both in blue and pink.
See wearing cloth prob makes so much sense. I kinda wish I was into cloth beyond just appreciating the aesthetics.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I was born and put in cloth diapers and plastic pants. My trigger for my DL side by the time I was 6 was plastic pants. I try to always have a pair over my diapers even though they are disposable. I have an affinity for them as well as they provide me with more security from leaks, smells and noises. I love them but there are plenty of people who don't use them or have something against them, it is their loss. I'm growing my collection, and I have several ones with fancy prints on it.

Reactions: Forced, Lyric, Davvyboy and 3 others

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was looking yesterday at boy style diaper covers. Found some cute ones. Wish there was some for abdl in similar fashion as babies today

MikeDJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I almost always have a cover over my diaper. I wont cover them if they have a cute design on them though. I always cover them with a plastic panty. As a child I was put into Pampers but still was covered with plastic pants. So I was loaded up with wearing plastic I wear them now from the memory from way back when.

Reactions: Davvyboy and BobbiSueEllen

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Ever try these? Vintage look, sweet pink bows...and padded! They make any diaper you wear feel exponentially softer. They're incredible! 🤗🥰

il_794xN.3548001021_cx3f.jpg

• Love
Reactions: dogboy, LinkDL, Floodingpants and 4 others

redprtodd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I was a cloth and plastic pants baby and was only in disposables for travel and the like - I kind grew up fixated on disposables in general. However my mom had a good friend who's kids were about 10 years younger than me (they were less than a year apart) - and she used plastic pants over disposables - and from that point on I always kind of enjoyed the 'idea' of it. In my own play I sometimes do plastic pants - but I generally find them to hot to wear for long and I don't much like how much they kill the crinkle of your diaper - the rustle and sound of a diaper is really important to me, and plastic pants make it too discrete for me.

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
BobbiSueEllen said:
Ever try these? Vintage look, sweet pink bows...and padded! They make any diaper you wear feel exponentially softer. They're incredible! 🤗🥰

they're adorable... where did you buy them?

• Love

BobbiSueEllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
  • Haha
Reactions: LinkDL, Cottontail, pdiapered and 1 other person

HieronymusSquash

Bombs away!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
BobbiSueEllen said:
They're incredible!
How do they handle massive wetting?

• Thinking

BobbiSueEllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
HieronymusSquash said:
How do they handle massive wetting?
Easy. You wear a diaper under 'em. 😲

Thanks, I'll be here all week, you've been a marvelous audience! Remember to tip your waitresses...and heft 'em back up because they are cows, after all! 🤣

Oh...I wear plastic pants between them and my diaper. 😎

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: LinkDL, DiaperedDragon and todderhr

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
BobbiSueEllen said:

Thanks, I'll be here all week, you've been a marvelous audience! Remember to tip your waitresses...and heft 'em back up because they are cows, after all! 🤣

Oh...I wear plastic pants between them and my diaper. 😎
if you're really adventurous, you could wear them under a diaper... done that with panties before.

• Wow
Reactions: HieronymusSquash and BobbiSueEllen

HieronymusSquash

Bombs away!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
BobbiSueEllen said:
Easy. You wear a diaper under 'em.
Oh, there are several. :D

• Haha
Reactions: todderhr and BobbiSueEllen

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have 8 pairs of different colors of diaper covers I wear .
Would be catch died with out one on!!

• Love

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
BobbiSueEllen said:
Nooooo, but they're padded! I'm afraid they'd flip the "training pants" switch in my head and I'd be forced to treat them accordingly.

And really, would that be so bad? I think not. (They are awfully cute.)

• Love

Davvyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
BobbiSueEllen said:

Padded how Bobbi Sue Ellen?

BobbiSueEllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Davvyboy said:
Padded how Bobbi Sue Ellen?
Layers of terry cloth embedded in the cover, front-to-back. 🥰

Reactions: todderhr

wetnappyjon

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Plastic pants over my terry nappies of course. I can't get on with snap-ons at night even though they're really babyish cos they leak - maybe because I'm a side-sleeper. Training pants over a nappy are great - soak up any little leaks and are hells cute