diaper covers

I use a plastic diaper protector when I had them. Great for making sure nothing leaks when you leave your place. Does anyone know where I can get some more on a budget.
My last one tore so im out

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111 and MrDiaperHead
Plastic pants are the answer!

I use plastic pants over my cloth diapers.

toddler said:
I use plastic pants over my cloth diapers.
Thanks for the help.

MrDiaperHead said:
Plastic pants are the answer!
Thanks for the help.

Reactions: MrDiaperHead
PrincessPoptart said:
I use a plastic diaper protector when I had them. Great for making sure nothing leaks when you leave your place. Does anyone know where I can get some more on a budget.
My last one tore so im out
thanks for the help.

I wear cloth diapers most of the time and use pvc plastic pants with them. They work very well to prevent leaks. Snap-on ones are easier for me in the daytime, and pull-on ones are better for night.

What I wear:
0902191954.jpg

GabeG25 said:
Thanks for your help.
These are Fetware Polyurethane high-backed diaper pants.
Fetware is in Hooksett here in New Hampshire, ~ 18 miles north of where I live in Derry.

stay tuned to this thread i have something that should be here sept 10 and when i have a chance to try it and feel safe telling about i will pass on what i find and links to said idea

I use PUL diaper covers, they last longer, and wash well.

Reactions: PrincessPoptart
dwayne said:
stay tuned to this thread i have something that should be here sept 10 and when i have a chance to try it and feel safe telling about i will pass on what i find and links to said idea
Thanks for the help.

alwayz said:
I use PUL diaper covers, they last longer, and wash well.
Thanks for the help.

Hello, I only wear cloth diapers, and PVC diaper pants with press studs. The diapers are easier to change during the day, because you do not have to undress completely.
For the day, the diapers are a bit thinner, but I can wear them for some time, until I have to change.
But usually I have to change only when I'm back home.
For the night I wear them too, if they are thick enough, they hold until the morning.

Greetings Windelboy41561325168292-1-1.JPEG1557957035791-1.JPEG

Last edited:
i got the diaper sat and used it threw the night and it did great for what i needed there is a bit more bulk with putting it over a throw away diaper to get the leaks but the bulk is for more easy to deal with and a darn leak that is for sure the seller is on ebay here in US and i feel she is a great person to deal with and super fast at getting orders out she goes by dideequeen in fact i looked at her listings and have my next one or two picked out hands down one for sure

dwayne said:
i got the diaper sat and used it threw the night and it did great for what i needed there is a bit more bulk with putting it over a throw away diaper to get the leaks but the bulk is for more easy to deal with and a darn leak that is for sure the seller is on ebay here in US and i feel she is a great person to deal with and super fast at getting orders out she goes by dideequeen in fact i looked at her listings and have my next one or two picked out hands down one for sure
Thanks for your help

i also like the way they wash super easy and dont need much dry time

Back