Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I know this topic is about diapers, but I thought it would better suited here since it is more sissy and girly. I really like looking diaper covers with frills I think more then any other kind. I find them so cute and adorable. Are there any other sissies or little girls that like diaper cover with frills more rather then without?

Also are there really any actual diapers made with frills?
I find that idea so adorable.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Perhaps there's a cloth diaper with frills, but any attempt at such a thing with disposables would no doubt lead to disappointment.

As far as diaper covers go, check eBay or the usual suppliers. Babykins has some that look decent, IIRC, if you're north of the border.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'm not much of a real girly-girl but yeah, the frilly diaper covers (they're usually called rumba diaper covers) can be cute. But I doubt they would be very comfortable on me due to the fact that plastic-backed diapers make my butt sweat.

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm thinking that the rhumba tights would look really cute. I'd give them a try, even though I'm not into my sissy side all that often.

sambus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I remember when I was young, toddler girls often had these (plastic pants with frills) over terry nappies. My sister wore them for one.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I remember when I was young, toddler girls often had these (plastic pants with frills) over terry nappies. My sister wore them for one.

Yes, I remember them as well. Even as a little kid, they always turned me on....sigh.

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
They were not meant to be covered up but more to reveal the sissy feminine baby aspects.
Even more so when worn with a short dress (skirt not so much) with an empire waist.
If a skirt is worn then a short mid-riff blouse or 'T' shirt should be matched - belly button showing !
A petticoat was not needed the empire waist dress would flair out enough to show all.
Best worn with lacey anklets and mary jane shoes.
Not all of these are made with an interior plastic liner so care would be necessary if wetting was the norm.
Some sprout frilly ruffles across the bum and some go all the way around.
Some sport 3 or more rows of frills - the best have 7 or 8 and are in the crotch piece.
In lieu of these one could select 'Square Dance' panties with the ruffled texture all over.
Some of these SD panties come in a brief and on the other end extend to capri length (Miss Bo-Peep pants).
Best when the colors are pastels or loud neon PINK - you are not going quietly and will be seen !

Example from an ebay listing:

Custom Roomba Ruffled Satin Adult Baby Diaper Cover ABDL w/Optional Insert Sissy (131145363933)

LINK : Custom Roomba Ruffled Satin Adult Baby Diaper Cover Abdl w Optional Insert Sissy | eBay

Ula-la I see more than London and France - I see the whole continent or maybe that is incontinent !

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I bought these a few months back and they work really well, the only things is that that they run big in size so you might want to look at a size smaller than you normally wear.
Frilly Plastic Pants for Adults

plasticsounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Fetware is where I got my favorite pair. Good selection of plastic pants and more.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't consider myself "sissy" but do indulge in cross dressing occasionally. I have a pair of Li'l Bratz plastic lined, cloth covered diaper covers any one of you would die for that I got off ebay.

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I bought these a few months back and they work really well, the only things is that that they run big in size so you might want to look at a size smaller than you normally wear.
Frilly Plastic Pants for Adults

They run a size big probably because of not knowing the type of diaper(s) that is going to worn.
Too small and there is no room for the diaper and potential for ripping stitches in critical places.
Those that are custom made make sure you communicate with the person making the pattern what your objective is real or imaginary !
Padding the measurements to be well padded could make a bad cartoon out of your outfit - not that would be all bad ! LOL !

Patricia48

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
The search in eBay that seems to find most of them is "adult diaper cover".
The ones I Love the best are eBay # 140471455552, but they are darned expensive.

Happy shopping!

Patty

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Since I got myself some prefolds I might get me a pair when I can run around the house in the afternoon. I wouldn't want to cover them up
though. Maybe if I had the right kind of mini skirt would be okay.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
well i have a pair of pink ones which are really frilly around the butt :) i love it when they swish as i wigglemy butt. :)

plasticman

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
It seems a long time ago now, but in the early 60's, I was having a gay love affair with another man, I was already wearing plastic pants and pads every night for a medical problem and I still have to wear them, and I am now 69 years old.
He said as you are my girlfriend I will buy you some special pants to wear, and afew other items, a week later he arrived, all pleased with himself, he unpacked a large box, which contained a pink mini dress and bra and stockings, and two pairs of shiny pink PVC pants which had snap buttons on either side of the pants, he said get into these, I put them on without a pad, I then got into the mini dress and bra he came over and said, you look great, try these he had bought me lipstick and powder etc, and to finish it off, he put me into a long lengh pvc pink mac, it was good to venture on the other side of my feminine side, but after one session wearing them clothes it was too much.

Kaitlyn

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Err... Don't get me wrong, because I'm certain there are others who love the idea, but as much as I love the color pink and diapers and frills and stuff, frills and diapers... Just don't really go together for me. Now, perhaps a frilly dress to wear on top of everything, that's something I'd enjoy! Just my two cents.
-Pinkie

Status
Not open for further replies.