Diaper Connoisseur Lately

Is DiaperConn (Amor/Idyl) still a good diaper brand?

• Yea

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Nay

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Amor Yea, Idyl Nay

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Idyl Yea, Amor Nay

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

DtD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi Everyone 👋 I’m thinking about what type of diaper to buy next, and I was thinking of getting either Amor or Idyll from DiaperConn, and I was wondering if they were still a pretty good diaper brand. It’s been a few years since I’ve worn them, so has anyone bought them recently that could give me a quick yea or nay?

They’re a solid B, really hard to compete with ABU, Tykables, and Crinklz nowadays

Word on the street is that their tapes have issues. Idk for sure as they are not in my stash.

Reactions: babybobby
Subtlerustle said:
Word on the street is that their tapes have issues. Idk for sure as they are not in my stash.
Yeah. Good point. I bought a 50/50 case, and half of the pink ones were missing a tape on one side

Reactions: DtD and Subtlerustle
Thanks for the heads up!

My local abdl supplier who is parting with abdl stuff had some so i got a pack and lets just say i was not impressed with the one pack i got ,
idyl blue, they tore on the bum!

are they still in business? or do they only really sell through amazon now?

I have a few bags of the Amour pink ones and love them! They are so thick and crinkly..cute too! But Ive hed that batch a few years now and not sure if recent batches arent as good. I hope they remain good they are one of my top diaper favorites.

Back