diaper confrontation

Fullpants said:
I wish people would b more discreet An offer to help or at least let u know how bad of a mess you have without bing mean.. I was in a study situation one evening. I had my shoulder replaced and had my arm in a sling waiting to see my doctor.. I messed up diaper in the waiting room. A nurse walked by he must have smelled me and screen the look of fear the look on me and asked Me come back with him.

He asked I I wanted help changing my pants and that my diaper was pretty full and stinky. I said non I’ll just go home and reschedule. He said nonsenseLet me help you out if those. He’s as very gentle and Said wow you rely got your money’s worth out of those!! He fitted me with a fresh diaper with some baby powder He tossed my dirty breif helped my pull my pants up Said how’s that? Better? I said much. Thank you o much and I went back o sit in the waiting rooom
same thing happened to me when i broke my collar bone when i fell from a ladder once it was very weird because my friend had to help me out and he knew i was IC and it was weird to have to tell him i needed a change. but on the way to the hospital i wet and messed and the nurse there was kind enough to help me out and she told me she changed diapers all the time (turned out she was a CG with a little) so cant really peg them all 😁

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rezzu, nwm, Paddy2020 and 1 other person
Plus you are already in pain I think it’s worse when you have to tell someone your wet and or messed your diaper versus them asking you. God bless the medical people who have to change our shitty diapers or worse undies!

Laxative just kicked in, took it from all the oak killers from surgery. I have like a double load or triple in my diaper. I just got up to brush my teeth, now I’m stuck in the bathroom with no bags for disposal a towerLor even a pair a f shorts. I can’t go into The rest of the house like this. I’ll be busted.!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Paddy2020 and BobbiSueEllen
I would have used my male privilege and give her thst look and say "excuse me" and go near her to imitate her and make her feel afraid but not actually touch her nor get too close to her. Make her so uncomfortable she runs out of the restroom and you shout "must feel good to put down people with medical issues you ableist bitch."

Last edited:
Calico said:
I would have used my male privilege and give her thst look and say "excuse me" and go near her to imitate her and make her feel afraid but not actually touch her nor get too close to her. Make her so uncomfortable she runs out of the restroom and you shout "must feel good to put down people with medical issues you ableist bitch."
i would never do anything like that, nor endorse any behavior like that either. even though the woman acted the way she did i wouldn't take any sort of action. unfortunately in this world action reaps action and its how a comment turns into a swear off. plus there was children in ear shot so i couldn't unfurl my forked tongue and use venomous words on her, meaning say something that may cut her deep or have a lasting impact on her

Last edited:
Fangs said:
i would never do anything like that, nor endorse any behavior like that either. even though the woman acted the way she did i wouldn't take any sort of action. unfortunately in this world action reaps action and its how a comment turns into a swear off. plus there was children in ear shot so i couldn't unfurl my forked tongue and use venomous words on her, meaning say something that may cut her deep or have a lasting impact on her
Sadly, I have no empathy for those who behave in a bullying way. I believe actions have consequences and if someone cannot handle it, they shouldn't behave like a bully in the first place. I don't care if you are mentally ill or vulnerable or are a lady or whatever, don't be a bully, it's that simple.

Long lasting impact on her? Good, at least she will be too traumatized to be a bully to anyone ever again for anything different than her such as medical issues. She sure won't do that to someone else.

BobbiSueEllen said:
Good Lord. That's how Hitler's loyalist population regarded people with disabilities. Hitler's postbellum-named Aktion T4 program propagandized against people of any disability, the Nazis' posters telling people how many RMs in taxes a disabled person uses per month, fruther telling 'healthy, Aryan people' that "that's [their] money, too!" Under that semantic, Hitler's Aktion T4 program, initiated within the same week as his invasion of Poland, eventually claimed 275,000-300,000 Germans of both Aryan and non-Aryan tinges. In the end, its murderous intent was revealed, public outcry drastically reduced its operations...but the lessons Hitler & Company learned and the methods were exported directly to the SS and their todeslagers (death camps) for both the "Final Solution to the Jewish Question" and eliminating Soviets/Slave/Eastern Europeans.

People like her should be openly revealed, ostracized, condemned and forced to live apart from society.
nicely said

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BTW, I made two typos in the article, one of which is rather embarrassing:

BobbiSueEllen said:
Good Lord. That's how Hitler's loyalist population regarded people with disabilities. Hitler's postbellum-named Aktion T4 program propagandized against people of any disability, the Nazis' posters telling people how many RMs in taxes a disabled person uses per month, fruther telling 'healthy, Aryan people' that "that's [their] money, too!" Under that semantic, Hitler's Aktion T4 program, initiated within the same week as his invasion of Poland, eventually claimed 275,000-300,000 Germans of both Aryan and non-Aryan tinges. In the end, its murderous intent was revealed, public outcry drastically reduced its operations...but the lessons Hitler & Company learned and the methods were exported directly to the SS and their todeslagers (death camps) for both the "Final Solution to the Jewish Question" and eliminating Soviets/Slave/Eastern Europeans.

People like her should be openly revealed, ostracized, condemned and forced to live apart from society.

(1) "fruther telling 'healthy, Aryan people'..." should be "further telling 'healthy, Aryan people'...", and
(2) "...eliminating Soviets/Slave/Eastern Europeans." should be "...eliminating Soviets/Slavs/Eastern Europeans."

Just wanted to put that down for the record!

Back