Diaper Conditions... rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
I have been noticing a lot of people, posting their current.... condition :dodgy:
Now I understand the site we are on, however.... I think a new rule should be in place that limits it to the what are you wearing thread. This is just my personal opinion, if anyone else differs feel free to post your thoughts. I am not trying to cause drama with this... its just a little bothersome having people constantly telling me how they have pissed themselves...

Role
Private
Maybe not so much a rule, but people should feel free hitting the "report post" button on those things if it's over the line. I haven't noticed this in any posts recently, but I agree when it does happen its dumb and I have no problem reporting the post, neg repping it or otherwise just flat out calling the person on it.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Totally, Koko. But I always forget to use the report post button when I see something :X

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Ugh it's bad enough on posts but when it comes into chat, holy hell it's annoying.

I vouch for it to be a rule.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
neg rep for the win... chase those people away

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'd rather see strange people reveal themselves sooner rather than later. In addition, I think we may have to concede that there will be some diaper-related content on a site such as this and some of it is going to be odd.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
No offence Mr.Alex, But that would not be soloution

Oh look! Somebody's written a story about how he forced a 5 year old to poop in diapers! Lets neg rep him and delete that post! If he repeats it, ban him!

Nooooo, lets just ignore that thread.
If we ignore posts and threads like that, then the whole place will slowly develop into another stereotypical *B site, not to mention rather creepy such as deeker or dpf.

Okay, I will admit my example was a little extreme, but if lets say we can ignore the claimed condition of ones diaper in the ''what you are wearing'' thread, this logically leads to the assumption we can ignore generally ''detailed'' and ''gross'' stuff, such as the example above. Eventually the offensive postings will become normal, and as a result it will be acceptable to post EVEN more gross things, finnaly sending this site into decadence in a long term period.

I wish to believe that the members of this forum by 90% are respectable, and we will find logicall ways to get rid of gross things such as ''How I pissed myself'' postings. Neg repping and overall disencouragement of this behaviour in my own opinion I think is enough to put a stop to this.

Yes, I do understand this is a site about diaper fetishism and paraphilic infantilism, but it's also supposed to be usefull andd productive one. I don't quite see the point of giving a detailed analysis of what someone did to reach the stage of urination or defacation in a diaper, and how this contributes to the support of the members.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i can't even find a thread about this...

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If it's a matter of stories, then just post saying that you don't like the degree of description they used in the story, and ask for them to change it...I hardly see a reason to not have this, since I'm sure some members like this...But about having a "5 year old pooping in diapers" that obviously shouldn't be allowed...There should be some kind of age limit on the people with graphic uses of diapers

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i assumed it was about people making threads saying

"I JUST POOPED MYSELF lololol...."

yeah, i could be really wrong though. i wasn't following too well either

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i assumed it was about people making threads saying

"I JUST POOPED MYSELF lololol...."

yeah, i could be really wrong though. i wasn't following too well either

If that's so, then this complaining is pointless, since I have yet to see a thread like that

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
exactly... but i could also be wrong about what drew meant...

i just sort of formulated the idea in my head of what he meant

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i'm generally opposed to adding new rules. a big list of rules makes the site seem unwelcoming to prospective members.

my observation is that people who post disgusting material usually get driven off the site by bad rep, ridicule, being ignored, or some other form of peer pressure. either that or they learn to make better posts. it's not something we need to make a rule for.

Role
Private
i'm generally opposed to adding new rules. a big list of rules makes the site seem unwelcoming to prospective members.

my observation is that people who post disgusting material usually get driven off the site by bad rep, ridicule, being ignored, or some other form of peer pressure. either that or they learn to make better posts. it's not something we need to make a rule for.
Generally, yeah. Users have a report button // neg-rep at their disposal. Anything that is unappealing to the site or a user usually gets purged out anyway.

New rules just add to the complexity of the site and make it just that little bit more difficult to get started here, not to mention slightly unnerving.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I think that this is already against the rule, one of the "Golden Rules" (here).
"* Be tactful."

"Tact is the ability to induce change or communicate hurtful information without offending through the use of consideration, compassion, kindness, and reason."
So rather than communicate such things by saying "I JUST POOPED MYSELF lololol...."... find a better way to say it, and make sure you're saying it where it won't be not well received... Probably better not saying it at all.

Use the the report post button if you see it, and a mod will respond as appropriate. Or use negative rep, or just reply to the post.

As for in the chatroom... complain to a mod. And if there isn't one in there, complain to the person and if they continue use /ignore, then report them in the requests forum.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Guys... come on... they are diapers for crying out loud... some reference to their use or current state of wet/messyness is bound to happen. How do you discuss absorbancy and quality without bringing the "business end" of it up?

I don't really have a problem with reading it every once in a while... I mean there are much grosser things on the boards than "I've wet 3 times in this one and it's still holding" statements. While I do not want to see a "I just messed my diaper." thread... I don't think I have yet.

I'm just saying that it comes with the territory... so get used to it.

Role
Diaper Lover
Lock threads, keep it hidden in the corner in the one "Diaper condition thread"

The Finn said:
Guys... come on... they are diapers for crying out loud... some reference to their use or current state of wet/messyness is bound to happen. How do you discuss absorbancy and quality without bringing the "business end" of it up?

I don't really have a problem with reading it every once in a while... I mean there are much grosser things on the boards than "I've wet 3 times in this one and it's still holding" statements. While I do not want to see a "I just messed my diaper." thread... I don't think I have yet.

I'm just saying that it comes with the territory... so get used to it.
Quoted for my exact thoughts expressed intelligently.

Status
Not open for further replies.