Diaper conditioning

LIRCABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've been wearing off and on for a while now I have noticed more I utilize them more easier it is to go I noticed at a certain times while I'm wearing diapers at certain points during the day I just go almost without thinking.....like walking to the bus stop after work, or using an ATM or making my morning coffee
Or when I completely feel safe while I'm at public like at a park by myself

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I live with muggles, so I get a good deal less diaper practice that some of you. That said, I've found that it doesn't take long for me to acclimate to diaper use when I'm alone--sometimes just a day or two. After that, while I certainly don't feel as though I've lost any control, I find myself immediately yielding to the slightest urge to pee. It's resulted in a few near accidents when I've transitioned back to underwear!

Last edited:

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I'm a heavy morning coffee drinker and I reheat a cup from yesterday after I get up and feed the critters. I will do an hour of mediation and reading and then make breakfast with more coffee. As I am standing at the stove I usually feel a stream of pee flowing.