Diaper Condition:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
In the closet, in a box, under marble madness.

Discuss.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Currently unused, so clean, folded, in a bag, next to other diapers in the closet. Condition subject to change. Do not expect updates on condition as it gets a bit icky.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Still in unopened package on a store shelf, waiting for me to make the purchase.:frown:

~Pramrider

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Squished into a box in my attic and so far, sadly neglected.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hibernating for the school year, on the top shelf of my closet, in a gray plastic tool box.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Why is this not in the DiaperTalk-forum when it is, indeed, talk about diapers? Moved it there!

My diaper? It's hiding away in a two-diaper bag (sample pack) getting it on with another diaper. 9 months later, they'll be a happy diaper family!

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Just chillin' in a pack on my bed at the moment because I put one on and haven't put them awayyyyaaayyy~

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Underneath my bed together with an assortment of other long forgotten miscellaneous junk.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
My diapers are chillin' in my closet, snuggled next to my footed jammies! (come on cool weather)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Right now...In my gf's drawers....it a long story.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have one on right now, and 3 packages of 20 in the bathroom towel cabinet, next to my few securesX's I have left and some other assorted sampels.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Well mine are in many places, much likes the tribbles. They are in my bath room, a new case is in the mail, and they are scattered through out mt room, but most are snugg in the closet. Though there are a few ressless ones that are fighting over who is chosen next. They are waiting for The CLAAAAW..

Status
Not open for further replies.