Status
Not open for further replies.

nezquic66

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
So what are some of your favorite diaper commercials?? There are tons to choose from! Some of my favorite are the pull ups commercials. I saw one on Nickelodeon today and loved it!

SillySwampert

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
There was a Huggies ad campaign over here in Australia that ran for some time that I actually quite enjoyed. It's not so much as talking about the product, but more about that parental loving connection between a parent and their child. It's one of those warm and fuzzy commercials that I remember quite well :)

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
It would be hard to pick a single favorite, but I remember the Pampers Phases, Huggies Baby Steps, and Pull-Ups ads from the early 1990's quite fondly.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm positive that this topic is completely innocent, but is anyone else creeped out by discussions about baby and kid diapers? Again, I'm sure it means nothing, but we need to stay as far away as we can from any appearance of impropriety here.

-RMS

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
I'm positive that this topic is completely innocent, but is anyone else creeped out by discussions about baby and kid diapers?

Nope. Well, not me, anyway. We can hide who we are elsewhere, but let's not institutionalize self-loathing here if we can avoid it. Many -- perhaps most -- of us had these feelings as kids, grew up craving Pampers, pacifiers, and envying the younger kids who had those things. As we grew, we had to face the fact that those things weren't made for our larger bodies, and most of us settled for the closest adult-sized things we could find. The desires don't usually change, and so I see nothing inherently worse about watching -- with great interest, mind you -- a Pampers commercial today than I did when I was a kid. I am guilt-free, because I know that my interests are innocent, and because nobody will ever prove otherwise.

AB/DL will never be socially acceptable in the grand scheme of things. With that in mind, while I certainly won't be going out of my way to make things worse, I'll be damned if I can be bothered to hide who I am any more than I'm already doing on this anonymous web forum. If you think your take on AB/DL is, according to social norms, not creepy because you aren't interested in or won't admit to watching a baby diaper commercial, please change your username to your actual name and use your real picture as your avatar.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Excellent use of an ad-hoc rhetorical tactic, Cottontail! I say that, although almost certainly completely innocent, expressing interest in baby diaper commercials here could be perceived by some on the outside as inappropriate and you accuse me of hiding. Very slick! Are you in politics? With diversionary skills like that, you really should consider it.

-RMS

happiesxxl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
actually, im more creeped out by the discussion of adult diapers. i always think of my grandparents when i think of adult diapers.

im looking for the diaper commercial from around 2006 of Sanita Bambi size 6 diapers. Still havent seemed to find it.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Excellent use of an ad-hoc rhetorical tactic, Cottontail! I say that, although almost certainly completely innocent, expressing interest in baby diaper commercials here could be perceived by some on the outside as inappropriate and you accuse me of hiding. Very slick! Are you in politics? With diversionary skills like that, you really should consider it.

-RMS

But... :shrug: You are hiding, as we all are. That's not diversionary; that's quite on-topic: We're already acknowledging that the stuff we do is hopelessly misunderstood. I believe you are, as they say, missing the forest for the trees. We can beat ourselves up over diaper preferences and discussion topics here, but to the muggles that's just, as they also say, polishing a turd.

There is a very large population of folks here who use non-adult products because that's what they are -- non-adult products. You are free to not like that, and you are free to say so, but I flatly reject the need for any sort of self-moderation when it comes to this stuff. If it's not objectively bad, then it's just self-stigmatizing to be afraid of discussing it. That's not needed here. This is a place to not be afraid of common AB/DL interests. We have enough of a stigma problem already!

Last edited:

keithandre1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I like the luvs huggies commercial poop there it is!! on youtube its aminated and i laugh every time i see it!!!

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
While it's true that most of us, myself included, choose to remain anonymous here, I disagree that it has anything to do with the perceptions of impropriety brought on my discussions of children using diapers. If Goodnights fit you, and you like using them, well, good for you. But that doesn't inherently involve kids. Discussions of commercials in which kids use them, in my option, crosses a line that I choose to not cross.

I've not reported this topic, since, as I've said, I don't believe there's any pedophilic intent. But I know how people draw conclusions between things they don't understand and kids using little more than fear. Remember when everyone was just sure that all gay people were pedophiles? Same here, and I have no desire to feed that irrational, ridiculous, silly, awful fear.

-RMS

TheWolfEmperor

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
So let me throw in another angle. I do like "diaper" commercials when they don't involve children at all. There was one commercial for the game Cranium where a guy pulled on plastic pants over boxers. The implication was the game would make you laugh till you peed.

Some of the Depend commercials are great and they fuel my fantasies well enough.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Same here, and I have no desire to feed that irrational, ridiculous, silly, awful fear.

-RMS

Thanks for pointing out that we would not want to discuss diaper commercials tonight over dinner. However, this is the place to talk about them.

I have Netflix, so I can't contribute much to this thread (does anyone recommend any DL Netflix?). I will admit to wearing baby diapers more than once in the last 30 days. I have worn Goodnites every day for a week. With six kids I may hold a record for baby diaper purchases, as well. Okay, I need to know what to get if I have another baby. What commercial has plastic baby diapers?
F.L.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Remember when everyone was just sure that all gay people were pedophiles? Same here, and I have no desire to feed that irrational, ridiculous, silly, awful fear.

I understand you perfectly. But really... fuck those people. To continue with the gay people analogy: ADISC is my gay bar, and I feel like being gay here. And my ADISC persona is an anonymous cartoon bunny anyway. Nobody here or out there can hurt it.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm a father who has bought a lot of expensive baby diapers and changed my kids, so I guess I can watch baby diaper commercials on TV and enjoy them for what their worth, which for me, is vaguely their diaper value. Personally, it's the word "diaper" that makes me interested.

As for diaper commercials, I can remember being a grade school kid and waiting for the new Sears catalog to arrive. When my parents weren't watching me, I'd turn to the pages where Sears sold diapers and plastic pants in the catalog, and I'd eat my heart out, wanting those diapers. Then if I was lucky, I'd dream about them that night, finding diapers in my closet. Ah....to be young again.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I fondly remember the Pamper, Luvs and Huggies commercials from the 1970's and 80's
:paci:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm positive that this topic is completely innocent, but is anyone else creeped out by discussions about baby and kid diapers? Again, I'm sure it means nothing, but we need to stay as far away as we can from any appearance of impropriety here.

-RMS
Disagree heavily. I know some of us users have come into adult nappies via experimentalism, friend/relation/SO/boy/girlfriend-suggestion and incontinence-leading-to-liking but a massive amount of cases are this...if we'd not had certain baby-nappy related experiences or had not been attachment-grasped by baby nappies many of us might not be here (on this site) today. Yes when actually using baby-nappies (as a baby!) the only attachment I got was deeply subconscious and switching on of my future DL persuasion, but the first nappies I wore when I was starting out as a user who didn't really need them...were baby-nappies. Baby-nappies back then fuelled who I am today and I would not be here today without them. BMS

Status
Not open for further replies.