• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

diaper choosing

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StOrMyKiT

in four hours i will buy a new diapers i have had bambinos molicare secure tena abinas i havent tried allot though i dont know where to get those ones with the 3m thing on um or the ones with snowflakes (eurobrief?) and there are some with just one set of tapes i saw that looked awsome but i also dont know what kind those are i need help finding out what those three are and where to get them but i want this to be more fun so lets turn it into a game whatever ones that arent on the list of the ones i tried above and you just think they are the best post a link of where to get them and why they are so awsome if anything it can also be an awsome refrence for others :3

hinkie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I'm sorry, but it is very hard to understand what you are trying to say here.

Role
Diaper Lover
in four hours i will buy a new diapers i have had bambinos molicare secure tena abinas i havent tried allot though i dont know where to get those ones with the 3m thing on um or the ones with snowflakes (eurobrief?) and there are some with just one set of tapes i saw that looked awsome but i also dont know what kind those are i need help finding out what those three are and where to get them but i want this to be more fun so lets turn it into a game whatever ones that arent on the list of the ones i tried above and you just think they are the best post a link of where to get them and why they are so awsome if anything it can also be an awsome refrence for others :3
I hope this is a good "refrence" for you
link

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If the "One tapes" you are talking about are Kendal Simplicity 3D or 3D plus I would probably stay away from them. (Unless you really like the look of them) I just received a case of the "plus" yesterday and I'm very disapointed. They are uber thin and barely hold one wetting. They make Depends seam like a quality diaper. At some point I will do a full review of them for members.

Kaiashi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm sorry, but it is very hard to understand what you are trying to say here.
Sorry Stormy, but I'm gonna hafta agree with Hinkie on this; It's a little hard to read, so if it's alright with you (knowing you, ya won't mind. :D), I'll translate/paraphrase:
"In four hours I'll be purchasing some new diapers. I've tried Bambinos, Molicare, Secure, Tena, and Abena. I haven't tried a lot of the other brands out there because I don't know where to get them. I have heard of certain ones that have a 3M thing in them, as well as some that have a snowflake design/print. There is also one brand I've seen that have one pair of tapes (not 2 or 3 like the rest) that looked awesome, but I don't know the name of those, either. I'd like to find the brands/names of these and where I could buy them from.

I wanna make this more fun for all of us, so let's play a game:
Help me find links to the diapers I'm looking for and/or post links to your favorites! (Excluding the brands I've tried, because I'm looking for new diapers to try!) This could be a valuable reference for others!

As far as this goes, to be honest, I've never heard of the ones with 3M technology in them. (Though, that sounds intriguing. :eek:) I've never seen the snowflake ones you mentioned, either. But I have heard about them. If you're looking for obscure diapers, I'd say look overseas. Oh, and there's also the cloth market! There's plenty of places on eBay that make some pretty neat all-in-one cloth diapers! (that don't need plastic pants! :O) I'll do some diggin' for ya! :hug: meantime, good luck on your quest! An if ya wanna chat or need help, drop me a line! ^_^

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
Sorry Stormy, but I'm gonna hafta agree with Hinkie on this; It's a little hard to read, so if it's alright with you (knowing you, ya won't mind. :D), I'll translate/paraphrase:
"In four hours I'll be purchasing some new diapers. I've tried Bambinos, Molicare, Secure, Tena, and Abena. I haven't tried a lot of the other brands out there because I don't know where to get them. I have heard of certain ones that have a 3M thing in them, as well as some that have a snowflake design/print. There is also one brand I've seen that have one pair of tapes (not 2 or 3 like the rest) that looked awesome, but I don't know the name of those, either. I'd like to find the brands/names of these and where I could buy them from.

Help me find links to the diapers I'm looking for and/or post links to your favorites! (Excluding the brands I've tried, because I'm looking for new diapers to try!) This could be a valuable reference for others!

As far as this goes, to be honest, I've never heard of the ones with 3M technology in them. (Though, that sounds intriguing. :eek:) I've never seen the snowflake ones you mentioned, either. But I have heard about them. If you're looking for obscure diapers, I'd say look overseas. Oh, and there's also the cloth market! There's plenty of places on eBay that make some pretty neat all-in-one cloth diapers! (that don't need plastic pants! :O) I'll do some diggin' for ya! :hug: meantime, good luck on your quest! An if ya wanna chat or need help, drop me a line! ^_^
You...uh...you really only read the first post, don't you? :D

[WHISPER]I already edited his post a couple posts before you did, but thanks for the additional help.[/WHISPER]

S

StOrMyKiT

thank you much awsomecoon im so glad someone knows the proper way to adress an issue instead of acting like a total cunt. cheers :D

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
thank you much awsomecoon im so glad someone knows the proper way to adress an issue instead of acting like a total cunt. cheers :D
A person is not a "total cunt" for attempting to correct your grammar. You're communicating in a text-driven medium. For us to understand you, we need you to be clear. Sorry if I came across as harsh, but that was particularly difficult to decipher. I shouldn't have to translate English to English. I'm trying not to be harsh, believe me, but we need you to work on this so we can all talk like a group. That's all.

S

StOrMyKiT

A person is not a "total cunt" for attempting to correct your grammar. You're communicating in a text-driven medium. For us to understand you, we need you to be clear. Sorry if I came across as harsh, but that was particularly difficult to decipher. I shouldn't have to translate English to English. I'm trying not to be harsh, believe me, but we need you to work on this so we can all talk like a group. That's all.
no it wasent you your nice to me i was talking about the posted link on how to correct my grammer

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
By posting that link she was trying to help you and how it was said wasn't even all that bad. It wasn't mean, insulting or anything like that. All it said is that you might want to take a look there to improve on your grammar. And what do you do as a reply to that? You insult her. We're a helping community that is set up to help people. That doesn't mean biting off someone's hand for offering some help you haven't asked for.

Now carry on with the topic.

S

StOrMyKiT

By posting that link she was trying to help you and how it was said wasn't even all that bad. It wasn't mean, insulting or anything like that. All it said is that you might want to take a look there to improve on your grammar. And what do you do as a reply to that? You insult her. We're a helping community that is set up to help people. That doesn't mean biting off someone's hand for offering some help you haven't asked for.

Now carry on with the topic.
there is no topic i already bought diapers i went with abriform x-plus and bought liners with them and i dont need help with my grammer if people cant understand what i wrote they can re-read it till they do understand but i was asking a straight forward question and everyone started attacking me because the way i wrote something offended them enough to quote me for grammer i mean thats all fine and dandy but i dident expect everyone to jump on me because they dident understand what i wrote x.x it caught me off guard and the link felt like a lowblow

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
The link was meant well. But looking closer on the thread you're right everyone jumped on you. And because of that I deleted some posts. This post is well phrased and good to read so I'm glad you at least took it upon you to improve your writing a bit. Thank you.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
there is no topic i already bought diapers i went with abriform x-plus and bought liners with them and i dont need help with my grammer if people cant understand what i wrote they can re-read it till they do understand but i was asking a straight forward question and everyone started attacking me because the way i wrote something offended them enough to quote me for grammer i mean thats all fine and dandy but i dident expect everyone to jump on me because they dident understand what i wrote x.x it caught me off guard and the link felt like a lowblow
I know no one likes to be corrected or nagged, but I'm going to correct and nag. It's not so much about the grammar itself (the above post is definitely more readable) but about your expectations. Anyone can post as poorly as they like, but they'd be smoking something to think the obligation is on others to re-read a poorly written statement. The onus is on the one writing to communicate in a way that can be readily understood. I don't generally complain about poorly written posts, I just skip them if I have too much trouble reading them, and I'm probably not alone. It's a text-based medium and although you may be a really great guy, we can't see that if you don't spend the time to make yourself well-understood. I hope you'll continue to work on it so we can get to know you better. It will pay off for you in life way more than just getting good advice on what diaper to buy ;)

S

StOrMyKiT

The link was meant well. But looking closer on the thread you're right everyone jumped on you. And because of that I deleted some posts. This post is well phrased and good to read so I'm glad you at least took it upon you to improve your writing a bit. Thank you.
i just wanted to create a diaper conissuer thread

Kaiashi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You...uh...you really only read the first post, don't you? :D

[WHISPER]I already edited his post a couple posts before you did, but thanks for the additional help.[/WHISPER]
I uh, do. I really do. But you see, your post wasn't present while I was typing my reply. This is a forum. Not a chat room. The only thing on my screen at the time I was replying was the reply box.

No problemo stripeybutt! I try my best! ^_^ You're quite welcome. :D

Chillout peeps.

This argument over grammar is ridiculous.
I agree. (And, Hiya Lukie! ^^)

i just wanted to create a diaper conissuer thread
Sounds like fun! I'm all for that. In that case, shall we start with disposables? :D

S

StOrMyKiT

I uh, do. I really do. But you see, your post wasn't present while I was typing my reply. This is a forum. Not a chat room. The only thing on my screen at the time I was replying was the reply box.

No problemo stripeybutt! I try my best! ^_^ You're quite welcome. :D

I agree. (And, Hiya Lukie! ^^)

Sounds like fun! I'm all for that. In that case, shall we start with disposables? :D
that sounds like a good starting point

Status
Not open for further replies.