Diaper Checks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babystevie26

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Many a thread are there that discuss the diaper change. It is one of the highlights for many *B's and DL's. Far less discussed however, is the diaper check. When someone else makes a point of taking a look and determining whether or not you're wet or dirty.

As an AB, I can't think of much that makes you feel small and helpless like the knowledge that another human being doesn't expect you to be able to decide on your own whether you need a new diaper or not. Partly for this, it ranks high on my personal fantasies to be playing without a care in the world, oblivious to the presence of Mommy/Daddy/Whoever coming over to check if I've made a mess.

How do other members feel about the idea of diaper checks? Is there anyone who is 24/7 or incontinent, who actually has someone doing this? Is the idea of another keeping track of your diaper's condition something you're not comfortable with?

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Um, well...

I live with Rainbow (RainbowMommy as she is known on here) and most of time she is the one who helps me diaper up and such. And while she doesn't come and just look to see about my diaper condition, she does ask me.

But to answer your question, having someone (even her) come up and just check my diaper would be weird, and i wouldn't like it. I actually like it that she asks and stuff. Just today before she left for work, she woke me up asking about my diaper condition, which she never does. But it was nice.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've actually never thought about it...But after reading this, I think I would like it...It would really add to the babyish feel

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
i'd be blushed about it...but it would make me feel alot more lil if i was just up and checked , rather then asked

D

Deleted member 221

yeh id like getting my diaper checked ^_^
that would be cool, especially if my friend who come over doesn't know i wear a diaper and my sister or mother comes and check if im wet, my friend be like wtf and i would say hehe wanna try one on?
lol this is an interesting topic

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well... As a whole it would be a nice touch (to add to some role playing), but I rather not have constant diaper checks (or changes) when not role playing. :)

I enjoy my grown-up and my toddler lives both separately (although there are always exceptions to the rule).

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Being "just a DL" I'm not sure how I'd feel about it. I wouldn't mind it per se, but it could be a little odd.

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Would be weird if anyone else but like a girlfriend did it. If a girlfriend did however it would be pretty hot :)

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
From the *B standpoint, it definitely sounds nice. It could be a fairly obvious part of regression and would certainly make me feel very babyish and secure. Due to this, I would probably enjoy it a lot.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Yeah, it would be pretty arousing. :D

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
to be honest i would be quite shy to it but it would make me feel more babyish and would make me regress more then i would usly when i just diaper my self and stuff and sit around with my paci and watch cartoons.

Role
Diaper Lover
From the *B standpoint, it definitely sounds nice. It could be a fairly obvious part of regression and would certainly make me feel very babyish and secure. Due to this, I would probably enjoy it a lot.
Agreed.

I almost want to say I remember these from being really little, but its prolly just a combination of a memory, and what i want to believe. But it would be nice.

Craig

Est. Contributor
I'm not going to say I would like for my Mother or a nurse or something to do it, as that kind of thing is just plain creepy for me and a complete turn off but I would like either a close friend who happened to be a girl or an actual girlfriend to do it whilst role playing! Not to often though as that could just get annoying and make it loose its special factor therefore making it boring.

Craig.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I would love that. The idea of someone checking my diaper appeals very much, and I can see how that would make you feel even more babyish. I must admit, it was even present in my TB fantasies before I read this, so I understand very much what you are getting at.

Even better is the idea of being checked when you are off 'sploring (i.e a code phrase probably doing something you shouldn't). The simultaneous combination of being caught in the act of being a brat and knowing that you are safe with your Mummy or Daddy there is just brilliant.

*drifts off into a fantasy world*

Babyjames5

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I see nothing wrong with this. I don't think I would mind them checking it unless i was messy maybe. It might be too embarrassing.

Titus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
It'd be so cute!

(With the hazard of using a popular, but a bit over-used phrase: )

'nuff said.

T

Thunder

I would love that. The idea of someone checking my diaper appeals very much, and I can see how that would make you feel even more babyish. I must admit, it was even present in my TB fantasies before I read this, so I understand very much what you are getting at.

Even better is the idea of being checked when you are off 'sploring (i.e a code phrase probably doing something you shouldn't). The simultaneous combination of being caught in the act of being a brat and knowing that you are safe with your Mummy or Daddy there is just brilliant.

*drifts off into a fantasy world*
Bingo.

MrMcAwesome

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
i have to say it does really add to the fantasy when you get checked. my gf is really cool with my ab side. with that said we rarely role play. but when we do the best thing is when she wakes me up by checking my nappy. it rocks!!!

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I like it when my wife/ mommy asks me if I stayed dry over night, most of the time I tell her I dunno so she has to check. I definately like that part of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.