Diaper check

Jr2012

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
That is what I really love about my cloth diapers and plastic pants, being totally incontinent I can’t even feel that I’m peeing and with cloth diapers you really can’t feel when you are peeing or that you have peed until your diaper is really sagging! And the best part is that they are really absorbent and even adjustable, I always wear adult cloth prefold diapers with toddler cloth prefold diapers as liners, you can add more or less of the liners to make your diapers more absorbent or fewer liners if you don’t need as much absorbency or even with out liners if you are mildly incontinent to moderately incontinent. And if you are totally incontinent like me you just add more until you find the best absorbency for your particular needs! And if you are concerned about being discreet just wear slightly baggy pants or if you are a lady a dress works perfectly! And also very important wear a shirt or jacket that goes at least to your lower buttocks. I always wear my cloth diapers and plastic pants day and night every where I go and even to work and nobody has ever said anything or even noticed that I was wearing diapers and plastic pants too my knowledge. Anyway I just felt that I should check my diapers and thought that I would share 😎

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg