Status
Not open for further replies.

Superbabydiaper321

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I went over my best D.L. friends house and i noticed that my D.L. friend has a diaper chart above changing station on the wall keeping track on diaper situation.

I ask why you have a diaper chart above your diaper changing station?

Answer: made it more official Nursery

Anybody has a diaper chart tracking your diaper situation?A1628642-FA71-4599-8BF7-B562C85AD13F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: lilstevie56, Halibut, Deleted member 9978 and 1 other person
That kinda cute as it tracks baby’s routine but at the same time it’s a massive advert to anybody looking but I guess if you enjoy the humiliation of being a little helpless baby then it’s all good

I've never heard of that before but I don't have any ABDL friends.

I have tried that once or twice but I never found it fun to fill it out myself, more like wanting to have a carer fill it out. On top of that I have nowhere to put a chart because of living at home with my parents, of course if I had my own house I'd have my own little room that would be locked so no one could get in, def would have a chart in there.

Mommy got me this one 😉

Attachments

• 60A20D2F-7D2D-4806-A706-B9FD8AEB298B.jpeg
    60A20D2F-7D2D-4806-A706-B9FD8AEB298B.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 72
  • Love
Reactions: DprEffect
Mariofan64 said:
Mommy got me this one 😉

Really odd how it starts on a Thursday

PampersboyLondon said:
Really odd how it starts on a Thursday
Mommy says that every week almost 😂 randomness

It never occurred to me but then I’m just a DL. Most of this information gets cataloged in one of the backrooms of my brain and only gets reviewed when deciding which diapering system is most effective for me. Even when my wife and I had little ones in diapers we didn’t have a snazzy chart to compile data on daily discharges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back