diaper changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

englandfan13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For those of you who have other people change your diapers, do you feel it is more enjoyable or embarassing, and why do you feel it is either?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I don't have other people change my diapers...Except for my other personalities >.>

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I think I would find it embarrassing but also very enjoyable. The embarrassment might even addd to the enjoyment for some people.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've found that I kind of like the humiliation thing, so I'd probably enjoy it.
But the last time it's been done to me was at least 17 years ago.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've found that I kind of like the humiliation thing, so I'd probably enjoy it.
But the last time it's been done to me was at least 17 years ago.

so you were potty trained at 1? :p

Role
  1. Private
It's like anything else you try for the first time (this is excluding being changed when you were a kid!) - you don't know what to expect, so you feel a little uneasy and unsure about it. But if you're comfortable enough with having this fetish, then it's really not that big of a deal.

I personally found it a little embarrassing at first, but that was mostly due to the exposure part. I'm pretty much comfortable with it and find it rather enjoyable these days.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
so you were potty trained at 1? :p

I don't know what age is the acceptable age for when you get out of diapers?
Is it 2?
Either way the point I was making was that the last time I got my diaper changed I was a baby.

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don't know what age is the acceptable age for when you get out of diapers?
Is it 2?
Either way the point I was making was that the last time I got my diaper changed I was a baby.

If you don't have your kids trained over here, and they're over 2, then you'd get some very weird looks around the mall and supermarket :p

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If you don't have your kids trained over here, and they're over 2, then you'd get some very weird looks around the mall and supermarket :p

But this is America fucker!! (funny sarcasm implied, no offense meant what so ever.) We are lazy over here so boy's are never trained when they are 1. Hell most parents seam to wait till they are 3 now.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
But this is America fucker!! (funny sarcasm implied, no offense meant what so ever.) We are lazy over here so boy's are never trained when they are 1. Hell most parents seam to wait till they are 3 now.

Latter potty training = more future ADISC members. Win! :D

That said, I no longer find diaper changes embarrassing. Once you've gotten used to being exposed to others in that process (impossible to avoid), you can concentrate on enjoying the change. ;)

Peachy

July

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My husband changes me... it's not embarrassing at all... just sexual for me.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
I very much find it sexual. There's something very humiliating about spreading your legs for anyone to clean up your mess, obviously... But there's more sexuality in the feeling of a cold wipe on your... Parts. <_< ::looks at Yawgface:: Don't laugh at me, you.

F

FullMetal

It's awesome. I am not the kind of person to find my nakedness embarrassing, or have not in a very long time. It's fun, I recommend you try it.

So kids, the next time you see a lady changing a baby go up to her and ask if you can be next!

FullMetal

Donnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
I've been changed by someone and also changed them. It's very comfortable and enjoyable if you just lay back, close your eyes, and relax, and just feel what's going on. (but then I had to look up and check if the other person was doing it right ;) )

for the other person, it was VERY embarrassing but I knew they loved it.

Possibly Insane

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

I know! I have a summer job at the Aquarium, and you won't believe the number of 4 and 5 year olds who still wear diapers. It's kinda pathetic, really.

In any case, I'm guessing a changing could be embarrassing...but that kinda makes it fun.:rolleyes:

Crinkly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
...and you won't believe the number of 4 and 5 year olds who still wear diapers. It's kinda pathetic, really.

But if I could temporarily be that 4 or 5 year old who's still in diapers (preferably plastic disposable ones), it would be awesome. Temporarily for as long as I'd want to be...

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I dont think i could trust another person enough to let them acually see my diapers..

the general amount of the human population is cruel so never happend

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
never been changed and don't plan to for a long time:D
as for potty training was a like 2 and lets say back at 3 i hated the idea if diapers so much that it was a punishment at the time.(short story but i will only tell in ya private message me.) anyway and i have a cousin that was like 6(every one exept his parents think he has autism) that wasn't until like 6

Status
Not open for further replies.