Diaper changing

hankshrader

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anybody ever been changed out of a messy diaper by somebody? Or have you ever changed somebody's messy diaper? Love the idea of this!

Reactions: Diapercutie
I have been every time I have been in the Hospital

When I was a baby all the time by my parents and now they still take care of it if I have an accident. {couple of times a week}

I wish! My bm's have always been super regular, first thing in the morning with my coffee. Just a few minutes ago though, I had a surprise mess. I really wish I could get someone to change this ancient old guys diapee

Numerous times when incapable of tending to my own needs while hospitalized and let me tell you, it isn't anywhere near as "awesome" as you may imagine it to be!

Reactions: hankshrader
loadedpamperman said:
Numerous times when incapable of tending to my own needs while hospitalized and let me tell you, it isn't anywhere near as "awesome" as you may imagine it to be!
Still would like to try it out.

Ive never had a diaper change as an adult. My wife isnt into that stuff (very vanilla)...My fantasy is to have a strict female do it. Many pay for such service but its just not in the budget and If the wife found out she'd pack her bags and go. Again shes not into anything to do with diapers(only real babies wear them is what she's said) so theres not muchoptions. I will then just change my own and fantasize or I'll play one of those diaper scenario tapes .

Reactions: hankshrader and subietodd
MikeDJ said:
Ive never had a diaper change as an adult. My wife isnt into that stuff (very vanilla)...My fantasy is to have a strict female do it. Many pay for such service but its just not in the budget and If the wife found out she'd pack her bags and go. Again shes not into anything to do with diapers(only real babies wear them is what she's said) so theres not muchoptions. I will then just change my own and fantasize or I'll play one of those diaper scenario tapes .
What if a guy changed you? I'm not offering but I know I've seen multiple posts (Fetlife) where there's some guys who actually seem to enjoy changing other men although the majority definitely have an AB theme involved.
I've been changed by men and women (nurses) and as I stated above, no much pleasure in having that done. I mean, if I was in a different setting, playing around with a woman and she decided to "reward me" for 45-60 minutes of me giving her non stop "oral" (trying not to be vulgar here. This is what I used to do for my soon to be ex before sex when she'd allow me to be in a "loaded pamper" which is what I was wearing when both of my sons were conceived) and wanted t change me out of my "stinky pants" I'd likely be GUNG HO for the event but when unable to tend to even my most basic needs I can't seem to get even the slightest bit excited about anything honestly.

I would love to be changed or change a woman's messy diaper if we have a mutual connection and attraction to/with each other. This would be an experience as intimate as intercourse for me: vulnerable, trusting, and erotic.

When my daddy and I get to be with each other in person (we’re LDR) he changes all of my diapees no matter the state of them.
It’s like the ultimate fantasy for me. It’s basically as little and open and vulnerable and helpless as you can get. So it was discussed pretty heavily before our first meeting that it would be a thing that we would do, but we were both nervous. For me, to let someone see me in such a state and then go as far as to take care of it for me, and for my daddy it was his first time ever changing a diapee, not to mention a messy one.
Our trip was a week long and I was so nervous about it I couldn’t go like usual. When it finally happened I was so embarrassed and little and when I was brought to our lil makeshift changing area I had to have all the stuffies in my arms and hide my face from daddy. He handled it like an absolute champ tho! Definitely a bit overwhelming for the both of us lol but it was so intimate and heartfelt and sweet. It really confirmed to me that a diaper change (at least for me lol) is the highest form of trust and intimacy, and I just felt so overwhelmingly cared for and loved and little. When we’re apart, diapee changes from daddy are what I miss the most.

• Love
Reactions: Palle, CptKirk, hankshrader and 3 others
loadedpamperman said:
you got that right Hospitals have some of the worst diapers

subietodd said:
Still would like to try it out.
it really isn't that great and experience and unless you bring your own diapers the hospital ones are horrible

Reactions: CptKirk
I am changed quite regularly out of wet and messy diapers, yes.

Reactions: hankshrader
My wife has changed my poopy diapers a few times. She doesn't like me messing my diapers, but is fine with wetting them. She is usually the one to change my diapers, but as I said she's not thrilled about messing and will only allow me to do it once in a while, but when she does, she's nice enough to change me.

Reactions: Chrissie
I'm IC and have been since the beginning. I was changed by my mom, my older sister and some nuns or teachers. But only when I was maybe 8 or 9. I was pretty independent and changed myself by 9. After that I only change my diapers alone. It's a private thing. I think I'd be embarrassed to have me changed by someone else. Especially a girlfriend (if I had one). I'm fine with this.

loadedpamperman said:
What if a guy changed you? I'm not offering but I know I've seen multiple posts (Fetlife) where there's some guys who actually seem to enjoy changing other men although the majority definitely have an AB theme involved.
I'm not the "you" to whom you were referring, but I've thought about this scenario before. I'm a straight male, and I definitely don't think I'd have a problem changing, or being changed by, another male. In fact, the lack of sexual attraction to the other person might make it easier for me to accept it as purely a "little" thing.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
When my wife was very sick she could no longer make it to the bathroom so had to wear diapers . I was her soul caretaker and came to enjoy changing her even though she felt really embarrassed about it. It became very intimate and sort of sexual for us. I have had ed for many years and lost the desire for intercourse and things like that. Stilled enjoyed cuddling and kissing but not much else, but when I was changing her I would get horny and would get her off before finishing up. It made her happy to have that kind of closeness again even though I couldn't get hard my self. See eventually died and I think that's what has fed my desire to be diapered and use myself. It comforts me to be diapered and I hope one day I can share the experience with someone else.

• Sad
Reactions: CptKirk
loadedpamperman said:
I've been changed by men and women (nurses) and as I stated above, no much pleasure in having that done. I mean, if I was in a different setting, playing around with a It woman and she decided to "reward me" for 45-60 minutes of me giving her non stop "oral" (trying not to be vulgar here. This is what I used to do for my soon to be ex before sex when she'd allow me to be in a "loaded pamper" which is what I was wearing when both of my sons were conceived) and wanted t change me out of my "stinky pants" I'd likely be GUNG HO for the event but when unable to tend to even my most basic needs I can't seem to get even the slightest bit excited about anything honestly.
I know many on here go all sorts of ways with their diaper fantasies and role play which is a wonderful thing. My diaper fantasies are strictly female based. I love seeing them in diapers, playing with them and changing man or woman. by a female. I have a quirk in my mind where diapers, plastic pants, trainingpants pull ups all have a slight female appeal to me from them. Maybe because many diapers are cute designed and cute training pants rhumba panties and plastic panties.Im guessing it stems from that perhaps?..............So as far as female s changing diapers Thats why Im often slightly jealous when some say their wife or female friend are into diapers with them. An ABDL girlfriend or spouse is like the holy grail of partners for me... Theres just no appeal to me having guy changing my diapers or even seeing guys in them. I dont even really stare at myself wearing them too much. Everyone has a different perspective with their diaper fantasies.

Reactions: dampsag
dpcare said:
you got that right Hospitals have some of the worst diapers
I have been supplying my own diapers when hospitalized for over 16 years now. With an Abena, Molicare (old Super Plus or current PE shelled Maxi) or Betterdry (my dip of choice for at least the last 5+ yrs) I might only need 2-3 changes/day but with a hospital diaper that goes up to at least 12-14/day PLUS getting me out of bed (which is often beyond description painful when flaring) to change the soaked sheets, wipe the bed down and remake it is far more effort than I want anyone to expend on my care.

The biggest issue I have with needing to be cared for/have my diapers changed is the fact that when this is necessary I'm physically incapable of tending to my most basic needs and always in pain that makes dropping dead look to be one hell of an appealing solution! I simply can't stand NEEDING to rely on others for pretty much anything, but these are the cards life has dealt me and I have to play the hand the best I can.

Back