Diaper Camouflage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Tena Supers in the US are cloth backed... so they are pretty quiet.

Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Good subject.

I have always found that bike shorts are the 1st line of defence when it comes to stealth in regards to diapers. They compress the diaper nicely and seem to sound-insulate a tiny bit, too.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Just wear baggy pants and a long loss fitting shirt. You will be fine. I'd only be worried about leaking. When I am out in public I either wear rubber pants or vinal pants. This will help you avoid the embarrasment of leaking. And you will leak eventually if you wear to work every day. So I would highly recomend wear some form of plastic pants. They will also really cut down on noise if you get the correct ones.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like those nylon track pants, I always buy them oversized, they make noise and camoflage the sound of the diaper, and there quite big and hide everything very well.

Those pants and a big T shirt is all I usually wear, in cooler weather, in summer for me its always polyester shorts and a big T shirt.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Now see, at my school, it is kind of unusual to have your shirt tucked in (just the latest trend, I guess...), so tucking my shirt in would kninda make me stick out. However, I get around this by wearing a fairly tight shirt, then a larger, baggier one on top. If they're both t-shirts, heat isn't a problem. And, I don't have to worry about leaning over and exposing myself. All of the other things, belts, underwear, etc. I just follow regularly when wearing in public.

jdmstreetracerdude

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
well since its always hot where I live I wear baggy shorts and I wear underarmour compression shorts over my diaper when I have to be discreet about it, it works for me

david jones

Banned
Role
Incontinent
I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants with loose fitting shorts and a loose fitthing shirt every where I go. I have never had any problems either. I wear doublt cloth diapers during the day and triple at night

Lorica

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Tena Supers in the US are cloth backed... so they are pretty quiet.
I'm discovering that unless those velcro tabs are pulled up as snug as possible they'll leak like a Parisian fountain...

The cloth backed diapers are not nearly as forgiving on leaks as the plastic backed.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have tried the cloth like deals twice, and I will never buy them again, they may be great for someone who wets and runs and changes right away.

But for most of us that is not going to happen, if we do wet we don't want to change instantly.

I do think cloth like covers that is a ploy buy the diaper companys to sell more diapers.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I'm discovering that unless those velcro tabs are pulled up as snug as possible they'll leak like a Parisian fountain...

The cloth backed diapers are not nearly as forgiving on leaks as the plastic backed.

110% correct!

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
ain't that the truth. the last bag of cloth diapers leaked like a seive. i didn't even know it until i got up from the drivers seat of someone else's car, NOT NICE :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.