Diaper butts?

I always love wearing a nice thick diaper and an oversized pair of plastic pants over it...It looks so nice and big and poofy, was often told it looked like a little" bubble skirt" below my waist....

Reactions: amazingamy, PaddedLemur and DiaperGuy08
I wear thick diapers under my leggings and yoga pants. And it gives me a diaper butt

Reactions: amazingamy and Pete
parcelboy2 said:
I wear a terry towel cloth diaper with the same size type folded as a stuffer then a diaper wrap over top , my diaper butt looks like I've filled it even though I haven't
That sounds amazing! I've got one terry nappy that I really like, but I still find it quite difficult to fasten. I love the idea of adding more bulk to it though! I'd probably need some bigger plastic pants!

BlueStringBean said:
For me I enjoy the weight of a wet diaper, and feeling it moving as I walk. I like to just sit and wiggle around to feel it move. 😄
Me too! I feel more comfortable in a wet nappy than a dry one!:)💦

Another thing I like to do with my big thick diaper butt is to give it a little shake or wiggle. It's just very pleasing to me. :3

Last edited:
Reactions: Linjebuss and BlueStringBean
I like to be dressed up in diapers. Most of my friends knows that I wear more than just one. 10 is standard, 13 when I'm away from my home more than 8 hours

I have a pair of nighttime Super Undies that are a size too big. I put them on over my Rearz training pants. That gave me a nice big round soft diaper butt.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08 and AmberStarfield
GermanDL said:
A diaper butt is a nice picture :)
nothing beats a nice thick diaper butt :D :D

Reactions: PaddedLemur, Pete and RedPandaDL
Peepeegirl said:
I like the feeling of a full
Diaper too, but I am scared to leak all the time
And it happens sometimes. So it’s prudent to wear plastic pants.

Reactions: abrich and Peepeegirl
KKC1977 said:
I wear thick diapers under my leggings and yoga pants. And it gives me a diaper butt
I believe they keep your padding also in place.

Peepeegirl said:
I like the feeling of a full
Diaper too, but I am scared to leak all the time
That's sad. Worrying about your diaper leaking should be someone else's job. :-(

Reactions: Peepeegirl
I’m actually not that keen on it most of the time, I think it makes me feel a bit shameful when I catch site of myself and the diaper is obviously under my clothes.

My gf thinks my bum looks amazing when I have a nappy on under my jeans 😝

A woman’s diaper butt when she’s wearing a well-fitting nappy looks amazing, it should be compulsory ;)

Reactions: Tundra1975
I love wearing thick nappies

Reactions: PaddedLemur
My partner always comments how poofy my butt looks in a diaper. He likes to give it a good smack.

Reactions: Diaperon and DiaperGuy08
I dunno, I like the feeling of it being full mostly. I will admit seeing it all "filled out" is very satisfying like "oh i did something XD"
but there are moments when seeing my diaper all big under a dress or something makes me have all the feelings <3
It is nice seeing other people with big diaper butts tho :p

<3

Last edited:
One of my favorite things when I'm diapered is to get a gilmpse of myself in the mirror. Especially since I just bought a pair of tights, makes it so much better. Highly recommend to everyone if you haven't tried them before.

I enjoy a big diapered butt. When I am at home, I will sometimes wear multiple diapers and boosters with thick terry cloth lined training pants and XL plastic panties just to have a nice waddle and big padded bum! (But could not imagine going out in public like that!) I am always self conscious in public about my diaper butt. I enjoy having it and the slight level of humiliation I feel needing to wear diapers, but still always scared someone will notice and what they will think.

Reactions: Linjebuss
I like a nice obvious diaper bulge, but if it goes too far it goes from being a secret that's getting revealed to more of an exposition, and for me it loses its appeal. For example, I like a pic of someone in a onesie layong down on their stomach reading, where there's that obvious diaper contour that's enough that it can't be hidden, but if it looks like they're triple-diapered or stuffed and soaked, it just doesn't look as good to me.

Reactions: PaddedLemur, ChocChip and Ebabyboy12
Back