Diaper butts?

BobbingThreat

Est. Contributor
What are y'all's opinions on the diaper butt? Personally, I love how when a diaper is thick, wet, and swollen, it makes my butt look so huge and round. (I admit, I greatly enjoy having a huge butt. :3)

Last edited:
Reactions: amazingamy, Pete and Abdl247
I really like the shape that wearing a thick nappy makes to my rear end too! There's something about catching sight of myself in the mirror that just makes me feel happy inside!

Reactions: amazingamy, GoodnitesXL21, Pete and 1 other person
I guess that I admire my diaper butt most when there is a firm poo poo load in the rear. I like to see it in a mirror and pat it a bit before sitting on my poo.

• Love
Reactions: P00P00pants, PaddedLemur, bbydpr and 9 others
AmberStarfield said:
I guess that I admire my diaper butt most when there is a firm poo poo load in the rear. I like to see it in a mirror and pat it a bit before sitting on my poo.
I do the same! Nothing beats a full nappy!

Reactions: PaddedLemur, DiaperGuy08, Deleted member 45172 and 2 others
I absolutely love it!!! I can’t keep my hands off my butt. My wife pats my butt too and that gets people looking at it.

I like to life my shirt, or just pat my butt to draw attention. I get smiles from some women. It’s kinda fun.

Reactions: amazingamy, DiaperGuy08, DisneyDaddy99 and 2 others
I like the feeling of a full
Diaper too, but I am scared to leak all the time

• Love
Reactions: PaddedLemur, Pete, BabyHailey1977 and 1 other person
I have to wear high capacity diapers + high capacity liners at all times ... and yes, I have a flat diaper butt pretty much all the time ( I wear lose fitting pants ) .

'Normies' don't seem to notice and/or care :)

Reactions: abrich and BabyHailey1977
Peepeegirl said:
I like the feeling of a full
Diaper too, but I am scared to leak all the time
I used to be scared. But now I don’t really care. As with my diaper peaking, the little crescent moon leak spots has been a conversation starter lol.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: abrich and Sidewinder
Well I just use at home I more scared of the smell of goes in the sofa or things like that

Reactions: Marcella and BabyHailey1977
KitsuneFox said:
I have to wear high capacity diapers + high capacity liners at all times ... and yes, I have a flat diaper butt pretty much all the time ( I wear lose fitting pants ) .

'Normies' don't seem to notice and/or care :)
I was wearing a mega max with a booster one day out shopping with my wife. I had an untucked long flannel on that covered my butt. I got hot and took the flannel off. My wife was like “oh my god, your butt looks just like a babies”. I was waddling and you could definitely tell by my flat butt that I was wearing a diaper. I loved every second of it.

Reactions: abrich
I wear a terry towel cloth diaper with the same size type folded as a stuffer then a diaper wrap over top , my diaper butt looks like I've filled it even though I haven't

Reactions: abrich
Yep, a few cloth diapers under the plastic pants really makes for the butt waddle. If I had a tail it would definitely wag when I walk. As was mentioned in a previous thread swatting that well padded butt is another rewarding activity. Stay padded, waddle on.

I love the look of a padded posterior.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08 and BabyHailey1977
IDDiaperboy said:
I used to be scared. But now I don’t really care. As with my diaper peaking, the little crescent moon leak spots has been a conversation starter lol.
I regard those leak spots as a "badge of Honor."

Sidewinder said:
I regard those leak spots as a "badge of Honor."
I love them. They, and the peeking diaper just affirm that I’m wearing. Love it.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall and abrich
A diaper butt is a nice picture :)

Reactions: amazingamy and Linjebuss
For me I enjoy the weight of a wet diaper, and feeling it moving as I walk. I like to just sit and wiggle around to feel it move. 😄

• Love
Reactions: PaddedLemur, GoodnitesXL21, DiaperGuy08 and 2 others
I enjoy having a diaper butt.

Reactions: amazingamy
BlueStringBean said:
For me I enjoy the weight of a wet diaper, and feeling it moving as I walk. I like to just sit and wiggle around to feel it move. 😄
That's yet another plus for me.

• Love
Reactions: Babyboyzen, abrich and BabyHailey1977
A diapered butt is a good thing especially if you love diapers

Back