Diaper bulk trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperbunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Have anyone try this before? soak a baby diapers with water and then stuffed it into your diaper with the asorbent part against the inner backing of the diaper.

nerfbrony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This would be like wearing a Baby diaper as a liner, only it's already soaked?

B

BLMProductions

Please clarify why anyone would do this.....why wear a diaper that is already wet? It wouldnt hold anything anymore if it was soaked so.......

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I do sometimes like to bulk up disposable diapers by putting warm water in them. I'm a little confused by the OP's suggestion though, as I'm not sure why one would turn the soaked stuffer inside-out like that. I suppose that might prevent some SAP from getting all over you should the stuffer break open (which is somewhat likely if it's *extremely* soaked), however I'm not digging the idea of having the plastic backing against my netherbits.

diaperbunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What i meant was to stuff an adult diapers with a soaked baby diapers, under the fluff having the soaked diapers backing against it. This way the adult diapers will not absorb the water from the soaked baby diapers. This is to create bulk without feeling the wetness on your skin & still being able to use the adult diapers

Illustration isn't very clear too.
Picture1.jpg

chuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Doesn't make much sense. I put mine on dry at bedtime and they end up being soaked when I wake up in the morning.

downtide

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I sometimes use a stuffer (mainly as a way of using up inadequate pull-ups) but never pre-soaked. Heck, I need all the absorbency I can get.

Lilsteve

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
If you want to try something interesting get your self a cheap hand towel and line your nappy with that best used with full size adult nappies and if you have them plastic pants it very comfy a little extra bulk and a good intro to cloth nappys at least in the sense of trying cloth on skin and you can bin it instead of washing it so it's still quite descrete!!!

ilovedaddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Little
sounds uncomfortable for your skin and you wouldnt want the insides of the baby diaper to touch you either!

the best way to make a bulky diaper, in my opinion, is to get a bambino bianco and a few contour doublers and alot of baby powder! that diaper wont need to be change for almost 2 days (unless you mess).

Status
Not open for further replies.