Diaper Booster Advice?

superstrawberries

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Today the diapers my boyfriend ordered for me are coming in and I know I’m going to want them thicker. I got him these thin plastic tabbed diapers for Christmas that he doesn’t like how thin they are and I’m thinking of just using them for diaper boosters. I’m a size L (large) and he’s a M (medium), so I’m thinking as long as I make sure it can drain I’ll be fine. I’m wondering if anyone else has used smaller and thinner diapers as boosters before and if it worked out well?

CrinklingCajun

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I’ve never had any luck with double diapering. I’ve found the best combo is Crinklz with a Large Northshore booster. I have seen a video of someone using a rolling tool to puncture the shell of a smaller diaper. It actually held quite a bit more liquid. I think it was Real World Incontinence.

superstrawberries

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I’ve never had any luck with double diapering. I’ve found the best combo is Crinklz with a Large Northshore booster. I have seen a video of someone using a rolling tool to puncture the shell of a smaller diaper. It actually held quite a bit more liquid. I think it was Real World Incontinence.
By “smaller diaper“ do you mean more like baby sized diapers or smaller as in I’m a large and the diapers I’m thinking of making into booster (liners) would be a medium?

ARBBB2

arbbb2 = a-real-big-baby-boy-2
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
that will work, its ez to just take a razor and cut slits in the inside diaper, to make it a booster, i usually use mens attend booster cut slits usually 6 slits, i also ruffle up both diapers i am using , just squeezing them all around 2 , 3 times ,dont shake them because they seperate inside, but just fluff them up to a small degree, i think they hold more that way and absorbe faster when wetting alot quickly

D

Deleted member 50300

that will work, its ez to just take a razor and cut slits in the inside diaper, to make it a booster, i usually use mens attend booster cut slits usually 6 slits, i also ruffle up both diapers i am using , just squeezing them all around 2 , 3 times ,dont shake them because they seperate inside, but just fluff them up to a small degree, i think they hold more that way and absorbe faster when wetting alot quickly
I haven't tried a double diaper in years, but back in the 90s and early 00s when all we had were the old green 6 tab depends and the white 6 tab attends, I would gently poke a hole in the plastic shell with my index finger and carefully separate the plastic from the underlying padding and gently tear a 1-2" tear all the way to the back of the diaper (this worked best with the Depends). This worked well for up to 3 diapers, with 4 it started to fail. The old depends fit very nicely, but just had limited absorption. With three of them you could approach a lower capacity ABDL diaper, and three sets of elastic gathering approached the barriers that we have now. Those old Attends had no barriers and were the worst about leaking on the sides, you had to be very careful wetting and be prepared to change your clothes! The Depends had better side control, but you could overload them quickly.

ARBBB2

arbbb2 = a-real-big-baby-boy-2
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Perfect, then my idea will work. Thank you so much!
i have put on the same size and cut slits,tape it on, then put on the same diaper but no cuts, just put cuts where most wetting takes place for sure

babylilygirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
In my experience, the two thickest boosters are Tykable's doublers or Bambino's Quadro Deluxe.