Diaper Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Anyone have a good idea of what type a item that a 2o something Male could use as a babybag and not look silly carrying around?

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You might be able to use something like a gym bag. It should hold what you need it to hold and it's perfectly acceptable if not expected that a 20 something guy would carry around a gym bag. My guess is that people would assume that you are going either too or from the gym.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What are you looking to use the bag for? Are you talking about carrying a bag of diapers home, or something to take into a bathroom to change? That could make a difference possibly.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
A backpack looks pretty normal. Or like Ace said, a gymbag works as well.

PeeDiapers

Banned
Yes, a backpack, gym bag, or any sort of bag that you'd see a man walking around with. A backpack would probably be your best bet.

Sparkz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I use my backpack. laptop in one part and diaper and powder in the other part. its a swiss army brand bag, huge compartments.

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I use one of those over the shoulder brief case bags / lap top bags. Works perfectly!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
You can even get those huge art pencil cases. It's certainly big enough for one or two diapers, a small bottle of powder and travel wipes! It's also something you can carry around in a normal bag, so if you're ever stopped (I know sometimes stores don't allow you to bring bags in) you can take that out, to bring with you, then you still can't tell what it is! (That way if someone looks in your bag (especially a backpack) it looks like a pencil case, and that's it!)

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I think it's all been said already, but a backpack (doesn't have to be a huge one) or one of those postman's bags...just look around you at what other people your age are carrying.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would vote backpack over a messenger bag because you don't have to use any thought to carry a BP, you just put it on and it hangs on you wherever you go. MB's on the other hand, require you to use at least one arm to the bag from falling off your shoulder, and Gym bags have to be flat out carried altogether.

I use a backpack, I have an L.L.Bean one. I keep my diapey stuff in the medium compartment, my school stuff in the large, and Misc in the small.

But i do need to get one of those art cases. That would be great for keeping my pencils, sharpener, and erasers all in the same place. I'll probably just Macgyver something to use for that, to save money and be eco-friendly. :)

Role
  1. Incontinent
I myself use a big backpack for my diaper bag. I use cloth diapers for several reasons, and they do take up a lot more space than the typical disposable one would. I carry two with me, just in case I'm out for an extended period, along with the usual supplies.

When I'm in a store or restaurant and have a problem, {a messy one, wet ones can wait} I'll go back out to my car and get it and come back inside to change in their restroom, unless I'm close enough to home of course. I've never been questioned as to why I'm carrying it into the store, probably because I'm almost 50, and I walk with a cane. But still, unless you look like some kind of creep or shoplifter, you probably won't be asked either.

For example, last night my wife and I went and saw the movie "Four Christmases" at a nearby theater, and I carried my backpack right on in, like many times before, and again, nothing was said. I think that if you don't make a big deal out of it, and you don't look nervous or jumpy, most people wouldn't give you a second glance.

But I've had to do this now for almost six years, so I'm pretty much comfortable with it. I've accepted that it's going to be this way for a long, long time to come, unless the doctors can figure out what nerves were damaged during my second back surgery and can fix it.

But any kind of bag that you're comfortable with will work. I used the backpack because it's what I had laying around the house, and it's easy to carry. For me, a gym bag would just look out of place, lol.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
For example, last night my wife and I went and saw the movie "Four Christmases" at a nearby theater, and I carried my backpack right on in, like many times before, and again, nothing was said. I think that if you don't make a big deal out of it, and you don't look nervous or jumpy, most people wouldn't give you a second glance.

Do you keep snacks in there too, when you go to a movie :smile1:

Role
  1. Incontinent
Do you keep snacks in there too, when you go to a movie :smile1:

No, I don't, except for a small pack of gum. I don't want to give them a reason to question why I carry it in with me, so I don't take that chance. And besides, my bag is so stuffed as it is, I could only get a candy bar in there if I'm lucky! LOL

July

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I agree with what's already been said... like a backpack or laptop bag. Good luck on your search for one!

Status
Not open for further replies.