Diaper bag wanted...need help finding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hey.. I am looking for a particular type of diaper bag. The kind I would like is the really low end basic kind made from plastic/vinyl that have baby prints all over. You would typically see these at low end stores but I have not found one in awhile. All I see now is the high end designer type ones.. even at walmart.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Try your local thrift shops. They invariably have the best in retro clothes and accessories.

PrinceMatthew

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If you have a wal-mart nearby, they seem to have a pretty decent selection that you can see [email protected] walmart.com.
I also found one there but I dont know if its the right materials, as you said:plastic/vinyl,but you might as well look just copy this and paste it on your web browser:
Walmart.com: Sesame Street - Diaper Bag, Tote: Gear

I also looked at target online, but I didnt have much luck, although they did have them. most were plain.
anyways I hope you find what your looking for.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
If you have a wal-mart nearby, they seem to have a pretty decent selection that you can see [email protected] walmart.com.
I also found one there but I dont know if its the right materials, as you said:plastic/vinyl,but you might as well look just copy this and paste it on your web browser:
Walmart.com: Sesame Street - Diaper Bag, Tote: Gear

I also looked at target online, but I didnt have much luck, although they did have them. most were plain.
anyways I hope you find what your looking for.
Dude! That diaper bag is freaking cute! I want it!

But yeah... Back on subject. I would just google vinyl diaper bags and see what you find

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You can definitely find it online at auction sites like ebay and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.