Diaper art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny456

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone here ever thought about putting art on diapers? Like drawing cute designs if you don't have a diaper with them, or just making them prettier.

ptarmigan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I wonder how effective drawing them would be? Of course using them, personally, would make all that work go to naught ;-; I couldn't see myself doing that because of that. Maybe if it was a quick sketch, but nah.

kayley

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
Yes! =^.^=

=>.>=
=<.<=

It started with me being board at my desk one day, and drawing on a spare with a texta. My boyfriend at the time thought it was cute, so I drew more, in every more elaborate detail and color. it sort of became a thing, and lasted a lot longer than he did.
Sometimes I draw short comix. sometimes just designs and patterns. Sometimes it's repeated objects or characters. I have one someplace that i never wore that is just my avatar performing various activities that amused me to draw.
I was dating a girl for a while and would write her poems, or draw... well, suggestions ... =>.>= She liked it.
The next boy I dated would draw on them while i was wearing them sometimes. not any lewd or naughty things.. normally. just things he wanted to see on them.

=^.^=

Status
Not open for further replies.