Diaper Art

medicalmagic

RN.. but nothing I say is medical advice.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
  3. Private
I doodle sometimes and I hope it’s okay to make this thread a place where I can post some of my art that is relevant to the forum in some way. If anything is too NSFW, please let me know and I’ll delete it right away (if I can? I don’t actually know how to delete when someone has already replied.) I don’t see diapers as sexual at all though, so I don’t draw that sort of thing, but I know some things might still accidentally be and please just let me know.
MM

Last edited:

Trainingwheles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
Wow! You're really good at drawing! Wish I was as good as you at art, the most I do is doodle something small and simple, nothing real detailed or complicated.

medicalmagic

RN.. but nothing I say is medical advice.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
  3. Private
<3...my heart...<3

do you have any more art, maybe a gallery, (i really love the silver haired kid)
Awe. Thank you. His name is Atlas and he's my main OC. I have a little bit of art on the internet, not much and not nearly as much as I make, but I worry that mentioning my username of my Instagram (that's rarely used anyways) may make it populated on the off chance it's searched. Call me paranoid but ya know. So here's a watermarked artwork of him and you can search from that, if you feel so inclined.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211015-162456.png
    Screenshot_20211015-162456.png
    548.8 KB · Views: 3