Diaper affirmations

ForeverYoung

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Recently I started seeing a counselor and working on developing a stronger sense of self. I didn't really talk to him too much about the subject of diapers. But something he advised me to do stuck out to me, sort of along the lines of daily affirmation.

He mentioned how some people like looking at pictures of cute animals or things that make them feel safe when they first wake up, so that they don't feel so anxious or out of control.

So with that in mind, I've taken to looking at my diapers first thing in the morning. Not even wearing them, but just taking the time to look at them and appreciate how safe and good about myself they make me feel. It sounds crazy, but it's made me feel so much calmer and I wake up not feeling so oppressed by the world.

I was wondering if anyone else here has ever tried this or experienced this sort of thing.

Saltedcaramel64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Its good advice. For me I like to watch the youtube channel The Dodo while I eat breakfast. Its a channel about people rescuing and helping animals. Since I love animals and I need to be reaffirmed that humans are capable of good its great for my mood.
I used to watch news and political related media in the morning. Id always end up depressed and or angry. I think people should stay away from the outrage propaganda, if they want to feel happier.
If diapers or diaper content starts your moods right, its a good idea.

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Recently I started seeing a counselor and working on developing a stronger sense of self. I didn't really talk to him too much about the subject of diapers. But something he advised me to do stuck out to me, sort of along the lines of daily affirmation.

He mentioned how some people like looking at pictures of cute animals or things that make them feel safe when they first wake up, so that they don't feel so anxious or out of control.

So with that in mind, I've taken to looking at my diapers first thing in the morning. Not even wearing them, but just taking the time to look at them and appreciate how safe and good about myself they make me feel. It sounds crazy, but it's made me feel so much calmer and I wake up not feeling so oppressed by the world.

I was wondering if anyone else here has ever tried this or experienced this sort of thing.
That's a lovely, simple idea. Never really thought about it , but looking back I think I've always done stuff like that. At the foot of my bed I set up a photograph gallery where all the beautiful animals and plants on my allotment that I photographed over the years are all looking at me when I wake up. I always look at them before bedtime and when I awake... Also on the right hand side my paintings of the animals..

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little

I do this with my night diaper,