diaper advice plzzzzz :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

diapers321

Contributor
i am a size 29 in waist and really love wearing cute design diapers rather than the plain adult ones. any suggestions on diapers/pullups (preferable disposable) for me to wear besides underjams and goodnites?????? just want to kno if there is some other diapers out there for me that i could squeeze into!! :smile:

also the goodnite boxers.... id really love some pros and cons. on them

Last edited:

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
ok don't get goodnites regular they are not were near as soft as underjams. i really mean it. gn boxers idk

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
i am a size 29 in waste and really love wearing cute design diapers rather than the plain adult ones. any suggestions on diapers/pullups (preferable disposable) for me to wear besides underjams and goodnites?????? :smile:

also the goodnite boxers....any review???? id really love some pros and cons.

pros
there are so many pros lol. pros (also known as prose) is a great form of writing and it should be taken into consideration when being friendly. being friendly is a good way to get the things you want! remember that! :smiel:

difficult to say what u mae want in ur pullup sbut it would b hard 2 get them on ur big wasit you know what i'm sayin

cons
also short for "conservatives" (like pros is prose you see) cons are known for their fiscal policies in office. or at least were, i dont know, stop bothering me. it's hard 2 say but i think that the smaller thehy are the less they hold. it's like a pickup trick!

i mean truck!

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Hmm... well, you could try Luvs. They're good, and they hold a lot. They're really comfortable too.

Pampers, meh. They're overrated.

Huggies, don't know. I've tried Pull-ups, and they're pretty good.

That's all I got for now.

--The Silent Assassin--

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
ne advice about the goodnite shorts?? ive always seen the packaging and curious as to how they feel and absorb

The shorts... they're okay.

They're kinda comfortable, not that much more than regular Goodnites.

Absorbency is...okay. Not great, but not terrible.

Price is a little too high. But it's bearable.

--The Silent Assassin--

covvie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You should be able to fit into 4t-5t pullups. Snug, but will hold.

You may be able to fit into easy-ups too but due to their design the sides will likely give way after a short time. Old easy-ups before they merged with the feel'n learn line seemed more amenable to stretching. Feel'n learn & the newer post-merge easy-ups don't like being overstretched.

Some of the store brand pullups are rebranded huggies with different designs so they would also fit (Target,CVS). There are others (Playskool Little Tykes, Walgreens) that are an independent design. Dunno if Walgreens has switched or not but I thought I saw packaging and characters change; I may be getting confused with Rite-Aid's character & packaging change though. Playskool seems to be completely independent. Nice design, ample padding, and pretty durable and resistant to tearing. Drawback is they are not as stretchy as some of the others. At its limit the waist doesn't tear it just doesnt stretch anymore, similar to a bungie cord at it's limit. I can get them about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way up my legs before they hit their limit and my waist is currently around 38" or so.i never measured what that stoping point was and not going to right now since it's after 3am and I should actually be sleeping.

Nite-nite!

diapers321

Contributor
any other suggestions im new at this and am going shopping soon and just want to know all my possibilities to see the things i could fit into

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I suggest ordering Bambino's if you actually want a diaper you can fit into that looks babyish and still be large enough that you can actually use it.

In fact, I only suggest adult diapers since when I was a teenager nothing EVER compared to a actually adult one. Even if your only option is depends those are still a lot better then baby diapers.

covvie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Since I can't send PM's yet due to board rules I have to reply here.

diapers321 said:
what are the swimming diapers all about?? are they more absorbant since you can swim with them????any recommendation with luvs or the boxer goodnites? i was hoping you could enlighten this undeduated baby:sad:

Swim diapers are not absorbent. I know, that seems utterly wrong when we all know that a diaper should be absorbent, and the more absorbent the better! If they actually were absorbent though they would immediately swell up upon entering the water and no longer be of any use. Instead they are very snug and designed to contain #2 inside the diaper while in a pool.

I can't comment on luvs since they don't fit me and I haven't used them as stuffers in a few years. The boxer goodnites run a little smaller than normal goodnites so I don't use them very often. The bag I got a couple years ago to check them out is still sitting half full in my closet. Basically it's a white diaper attached to the waistband of the boxer. Kind of neat to have just the white diaper when you remove the outer boxer.

LostInMyHead

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Anyone able to fit in those pull ups that get cold when you wet?

Any experience?

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Throwing this out there, if you cut the wings off of a pullup with the attachy stuff and you can use that to make it fit a bigger waist. Or you can stuff a goodnite for better absorbency.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Anyone able to fit in those pull ups that get cold when you wet?

Any experience?

Yes, that's the kind I wore.

Funny story about those, I wore them to bed one time, and they were dry when I went to sleep. During the night, I wet them, and the coolness woke me up like ten seconds later. Am I a big kid now? ;)

They stretch well. And they actually fit me. They weren't completely stretched out, either. A common misconception among the *B/DL community is thinking that nobody can fit in baby diapers or pull-ups.

--The Silent Assassin--

Status
Not open for further replies.