Diaper activities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobweb

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
What do you like doing while you're in a diaper? It can be something you only do while in a diaper or something you find more fun in a diaper. Just wanted to get some ideas of things to do to enjoy this part of my life further!

Just my normal stuff. I no longer worry that it isn't cold enough for a long coat. No one looks for people wearing diapers.

I like doing chores and cleaning the house! Walking around!!

Basically just do what you always do but do it diapered!
I like to go shopping :)

Peeing? Haha....I had to go for it. I too like to be diapered when I'm vacuuming and cleaning the house. It turns an unpleasant job into a fun job.

I just do my normal work.

Today I went kayaking in a cloth diaper with plastic pants. Of course I had to go from a very busy beach so I wore my baggy waterproof paddling pants on top [emoji16]

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Hey I like to walk my dog in a short skirt and a diaper, You'd be surprised at the young men that still eyeball the older ladies. Plus it gives me the naughty thrill. What's a diaper lover to do...

I normally just play video games or work on my scale models.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have to wear diapers all the time so...

Everything I do has a diaper involved as I am partially bladder and bowel incontinent.

yeah anything that you do everyday can be done in a diaper. There are a good number of us who do everything in our diapers No pun intended. It is just something that we had to get used to there is no real fun involved in it.

Reading, writing, playing video games—just about anything, really, if you think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back