• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Diaper 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sesdsd7

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have the next week by myself I plan on 24/7. I plan to tape my toilet shut. Here's my supplies 30 plus diapers, 2 fleet enemas, baby power/wipes. Any good dare or task. Must be within reason. Think about getting some bananas for some real fun with the fleet.

Sesdsd7 said:
I have the next week by myself I plan on 24/7. I plan to tape my toilet shut. Here's my supplies 30 plus diapers, 2 fleet enemas, baby power/wipes. Any good dare or task. Must be within reason. Think about getting some bananas for some real fun with the fleet.

Hi. What are your interests unrelated to diapers? I'm very interested in gaming. What about you?

Gaming. Been playing rdr2 finished it last week. Trying to 100% it now. Music also is a huge part of my life it mean so much to me. Metal \m/.

Hello Sesdsd,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Sesdsd7 said:
Gaming. Been playing rdr2 finished it last week. Trying to 100% it now. Music also is a huge part of my life it mean so much to me. Metal \m/.

Which genre of games do you like the most? Any other games you've been playing recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back