diapersrulez

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
I do not wear them, because they would distract me. Also, in our school you may go to the bathroom during an exam. The only problem is a teacher is walking with you into the bathroom XD

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
Yea. I have exams in a couple of weeks and I have has strong temptations but I know I would never do it. I feel it is too much of a risk. Maybe next year when I am a senior when I only have to show up the period of my exams and I can actually hopefully drive there and home. Less risk then but now it is very unlikely. It also seems more of a distraction for me.

I wore a diaper to all 3 of my exams this week, twice under skinny jeans (and these are bambino diapers). Weren't that noticeable, maybe a little chunky 'v' shape going into and out the other side of the crotch. Glad I wore them, they were 3 hour long exams and a drank a fair amount, and even used once despite being really nervous about the noise (which didn't turn out that loud). Same can't be said about my answers but I guess i'll have to wait.

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wish I could've worn to my exams today, I had to stay in there 4 hours and to top that all off I drank lots of water beforehand. So yeah, not really pleasant.

In fact, it's been a while since I've had diapers, maybe I should find a job :/

dlt88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Good luck on your last one...
I finished on Saturday. Whoever invited Saturday finals should be taken out back and shot, but that's besides the point.
Still debating if summer school is in my future....

S

soren456

Freedom. Final final done with.

The diaper, not so much . . . . :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.