Diapared to Final Exams

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, for years I've made a tradition of wearing to final exams. It's probably mostly due to the stress involved, although there's the obvious utility as well :p. I don't really wear to school all that often, otherwise. It's not such a big deal for me anymore since I now live on my own, but I managed to do it even sharing a dorm room some years back.

Anybody else relate? :p

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I did that for all my exams in college. Of course I wore goodnites pretty much 24/7 for about a year when I was in the dorms. It was interesting sharing a dorm with someone and having to change in public restrooms... but I managed... and it is an easy way to learn that noone out in the adult world really cares what your underwear choice is.

dlt88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't know yet...maybe.

I've only got one final each day and none of them are cumulative, so I should be in and out relatively quickly. So the "need" to wear isn't really there.

I too rarely wear to campus...but i'll probably wear at least once, just for kicks if nothing else :D

RoxyRava

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I was just going to make a topic about this.

I'm definately going to be doing it for my AP exams coming up (junior in high school). Especially since I just bought my first pack of adult diapers. :smile:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
So, for years I've made a tradition of wearing to final exams. It's probably mostly due to the stress involved, although there's the obvious utility as well :p. I don't really wear to school all that often, otherwise. It's not such a big deal for me anymore since I now live on my own, but I managed to do it even sharing a dorm room some years back.

Anybody else relate? :p

Agreed! :thumbsup:
I'm actually planning to as well, because we can't use the bathrooms for 2.5 hour periods. I tend to drink a lot of fluids during class, especially after lunch, and I have to go at least once during school hours.

Princess_Mandy

Est. Contributor
ehh.. I considered it this year but I knew how distracted I was when I wore goodnites to class a couple times this year. I decided not to just because I knew I had to do very well on the exams I was taking. Maybe I will during the summer while I'm taking summer classes.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I wear to all my finals, the idea of being in a room for 3 hours without the chance to go potty is scary enough for me to think of to the point I wouldnt do well on the test. Like darkfinn said though, not like anyone noticed or has said anything.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I hope I am able to wear during my final exams one year.

F

FullMetal

I would be too focused on my diaper than on the test...so I would opt out of it.

FullMetal

IttyBit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
This year's final exams was actually the very first time I wore diapers (well, a pull up) to school.
Tho I stuck it in my underwear, Idk if that counts tho...

S

soren456

I always wear to finals.

You sort of need a friend at times like that . . . . :D

tbtimmy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm planning to do it on my 1.5hr IB exam at the end of this school year. I think I have 5 exams on 4 separate days. It's going to be the first time and I plan on going with a pullup. Anyone else?

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I did twice, once in a Molicare Super Plus. If I still had finals (rare in grad school), I wouldn't. Far from anonymous, I'm on a first-name absis with everyone in the department, includings profs. Too risky.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wished I had during my government test earlier today. I had to rush through it with only like 75% done. A very sudden urge to go #1 just hit me like that... The whole dancing in chair thing. Oh gosh. Just the utility would have been nice. I could have sat and finished it instead of turning it in and running out.

Status
Not open for further replies.