Diablo II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I know it's an OLD game...it's ancient even...but I LOVE it! Sooooo...I was wondering if anyone else on here ever plays it (even once in a blue moon). I've played all three levels (normal, nightmare, and hell) and beaten the game (multi-player, of course!)...I've beaten it in normal on single player, too!

I just made a new multi-player character (bet you can't guess the name *giggles*) and play on USEAST gateway if anyone's interested in playing a game anytime in the near future (or distant future)...my character is only like level 3 or 4 at the moment...but I do play by myself when I get bored so she'll level up some in the next day or so.

I'm also ready, willing, and able to create an entirely new character if enough people were of like mind to start a game with all "level one" characters.

I don't know about guilds and stuff...although I seem to remember belonging to one...yeeeeeeeeeears ago.

Discussion welcome!

EDIT: WOOHOO at starting my THIRTEENTH thread!

Last edited:

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I would LOVE to play this game again cept I don't know where the CDs are. :wallbash:

If I go and buy the game new its still like 20 bucks which is ridiculous.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I would LOVE to play this game again cept I don't know where the CDs are. :wallbash:

If I go and buy the game new its still like 20 bucks which is ridiculous.
I paid 20$ just for a second copy of the expansion when I couldn't find mine (then I found it!) :-D

Oh, I guess I should have said that, too, huh? I'd rather play "Lords of Destruction" than just straight DII

i dont think games get much less than that
Me, either, and you want a new copy 'cause you want the CD-Key...although a previously-played copy may be cheaper and may have a CD-Key, if it's in use you won't be able to play! :(

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
when i get my pc back up and running i would like to play with you ayanna. it might be a week or so because my video card blew some capacitors and i think i have electrical damage from a recent storm :(. i just installed d2 a week ago and i have lod, this might be the push i've been needing to get the game started :).

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other, Private
I love this game too XD

Except I'm not as hardcore as you are; I've only ever played it on the Normal mode, and I've never done multiplayer.

But hey... I play it all the time XD It's amazing.

(all the good games are old, btw. it's true. graphics means nothing)

no_One

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Had the game. Played it for four years or so. Got 20+ characters above level 80. Had tons of the best equipment in the game. Got tired of it really quickly after the gold-stealing pixies visited my stash just one too many times. -.-

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
Hell yeah I still play! ^_^
I have taken 4 characters through Hell already, they are all sitting at Lvl99, no not from cheats, but from playing so damned much ^^
they are ::
Conan Lvl99 barbarian
Necron Lvl99 Necromancer
Vicious Lvl99 Paladin
BillyJoeBob Lvl99 Druid

if anyone ever wants to play 'wiff me, hit me up with a PM ^^

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Kite: get it back up and running SOOOOOOOOOON

I can only play at the weekends, really (maybe occasional evenings) 'cause of work 'n stuff...but my Amazon (I almost always play Amazon) is level 7 now! :D I just killed Blood Raven (in a multi-player game...single-handedly)!!!

Anyway...ummm...yeah :)

No-one: You really need to play on B-net...it's tons of fun. Although if someone has a fast enough service and doesn't mind hosting it's possible to play over TCP/IP for multi-player games (I think that's a work around for people who are using 'hacked' games and can't play on Battlenet)!

Anyone else wanna join in the fun and excitement of killing stuff? :-D

Attachments

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oh man, I remember Diablo II. I think I've got my copy of it kicking around somewhere...

I've also gotta laugh at the retail stores around here who *still* sell Diablo 2 for around $30.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Played the first one... still have it somewhere... never got any of the others.

Malaci

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Wow Diablo II, What a wonderful game. I remember putting random things in the Cube and trying to transmute them into random things. Fun times.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Wow Diablo II, What a wonderful game. I remember putting random things in the Cube and trying to transmute them into random things. Fun times.
I'm sad to say I lost my books so now I don't even have a clue what to put in the "CUBE"....I guess I'll be doin' that random things thing...lol...but then that's half the fun ;)

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
WOW.. Diablo... Me and my step bro use to have about 5 accts total in that game all filled with charactors and Mules... and I used to have a Zon With a Faith Bow... Till I stopped Playing T_T

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
IIRC, I had fun hunting for the Wert's Leg, back in the day.
Couldn't do that now, though... for obvious reasons :cow:

Malaci

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I remember one time I got a hack that let me have 2 Hordaric Cubes. So I decided to put one into the other....The game crashed and I had to reinstall it to play it again. Thats like that saying " Butter Toast always lands butter side down, and a cat always lands on its feet. So if you strap butter toast butter side up on a cats back and throw it in the air, Issac Newton would turn over in his grave." Theres a GIF out there some ware there someone did that, then the cat starts eating the toast and a wormhole opened up and destroys the world.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Yeah, I play Diablo II every once in a while, I've also got the first one. I got really far on the second one a few years back, and then I just stopped playing it for some reason.

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I remember getting my first Annihilus charm...ohhh, those were the days. Uber Diablo was just an awesome addition of awesomeness. Hard to tackle, of course, but we'd always manage somehow to beat him. Things just got...confusing...when they introduced the other Uber bosses. It's unfortunate that I quit before I got to fight any of them, but those damn gold-hoarding pixies wouldn't stop stealing from my stash whenever I died, and I pretty much had enough of it by the time I lost millions just from doing Mephisto farming runs. (I was never good at farming, anyway...)

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I remember getting my first Annihilus charm...ohhh, those were the days. Uber Diablo was just an awesome addition of awesomeness. Hard to tackle, of course, but we'd always manage somehow to beat him. Things just got...confusing...when they introduced the other Uber bosses. It's unfortunate that I quit before I got to fight any of them, but those damn gold-hoarding pixies wouldn't stop stealing from my stash whenever I died, and I pretty much had enough of it by the time I lost millions just from doing Mephisto farming runs. (I was never good at farming, anyway...)
Gold-hoarding pixies? Stealing your stash? Farming? *is so confused*

I've been playing DII since it came out....and ummm...I don't have a clue what you're talking about!

Status
Not open for further replies.