Destiny 2

ClaudTheBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Anyone playing Destiny 2 now that they have activated cross play?

I play it but I haven't played it at all since the latest season started really. Gotten into other things and my game backlog aside from that is never ending. Never enough time in a day. 😂

Reactions: Chosen and ClaudTheBear
LstNwf said:
I play it but I haven't played it at all since the latest season started really. Gotten into other things and my game backlog aside from that is never ending. Never enough time in a day. 😂
Well, if you ever get back to it give me a shout. would be nice to game with some one that it is safe to speak openly about diapers and such.

• Love
Reactions: Chosen
I still play, especially since cross play got added I've been playing more.

• Thinking
Great game, but I think I've had my fun with it. I got introduced to Destiny 2 via the PvP, actually. Some friends recruited me, and we had a great time.

Our current PvP fix is Halo Infinite, however.

• Sad
Have they added in game messaging yet?

• Thinking
Dead game LUL

ClaudTheBear said:
Well, if you ever get back to it give me a shout. would be nice to game with some one that it is safe to speak openly about diapers and such.
What platform?

Reactions: ClaudTheBear
Chosen said:
What platform?
I'm on PS4 but now that they have crossplay, it doesn't matter. We can still chat in game.
Rope_Wrench#7783 is my Bungie ID

ClaudTheBear said:
I'm on PS4 but now that they have crossplay, it doesn't matter. We can still chat in game.
Rope_Wrench#7783 is my Bungie ID
Oof, Xbox sorry

Chosen said:
Oof, Xbox sorry
Wow, you have been away a while. They have the servers set up now for different platforms to play with each other. I now have friends and clan members I play with from PSN, XBox and PC. You now have a Bungie ID that is for the server, not the platform. We can play with each other now.

ClaudTheBear said:
Wow, you have been away a while. They have the servers set up now for different platforms to play with each other. I now have friends and clan members I play with from PSN, XBox and PC. You now have a Bungie ID that is for the server, not the platform. We can play with each other now.
No, I know about crossplatform, I was referring to your quote about it "being nice to game with someone..." thinking you meant in general

ehh why not, my bungie id is Luxias#2794

Last edited:
ZeeBonezz said:
I still play, especially since cross play got added I've been playing more.
add me or DM me your Bungie name

Happy to see they're introducing those Halo-inspired items! But I already asked my friends, and no one wants to install Destiny 2 again... oh well.

• Haha
NinjaPizza said:
I already asked my friends, and no one wants to install Destiny 2 again... oh well.
Gee I wonder why...

ClaudTheBear said:
add me or DM me your Bungie name
Oh yeah forgot to mention my name on there is Skelethor or something along those lines, I added you but mainly get on early mornings or late certain nights

Back