Despite the COVID-19 Virus Epidemic, "Littles" need to quietly play with their toys...

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
As a "Little", despite this COVID-19 Virus Epidemic and many of us are in "isolation" self-imposed or otherwise, it is important to take time to "play" with your toys.
I am this morning before online worship from my chirch here in Derry, New Hampshire.
I took out my Fisher-Price "Little People" vehicles to play with on my kitchen floor.
To not get too anxious or upset, please "turn off" the "gloom and doom" of the television news about this epidemic for a while and "be the little child who you really are "inside", if only for a while.
0329200910.jpg
0329200912.jpg
I am still "a little boy" internally inside.
Because of the profound physical, emotional, sexual abuse and neglect at the hands of my mentally deranged mother decades ago, my "Inner Child" is permanently "fused on the outside".
My "Inner Child" has kept me alive all my life to become a now 62 year-old "Senior Citizen".

• Love
Reactions: CuddleWoozle, Sleepybrandon, cprdr and 1 other person
Good idea. In the words of Barney Fife, " it's therapedic". 😂😂

I support this message!

• Love
Reactions: Sleepybrandon
I'd do that too, but I'd have a hard time getting up off the floor.

DippyDawg said:
I'd do that too, but I'd have a hard time getting up off the floor.
I know, I have a massive amount of difficulty getting up off the floor due to my Cerebral Palsy.
Anyway, I have risked showing the "real me" when I take time to be "Little".

I went out and got some new toys specifically so I'd have something to play with while stuck inside during the quarantine. I'm collecting the new-ish OMG pets and doing a lot of make believe play with them. I really like your cars and trucks!

Reactions: BabyDavidMessiah
I need to get my little green army men out and play with them. My wife bought them for me several years ago as a Christmas present. She was awesome.

Reactions: Lyokodl
Lego here. Built a scary set last night. It said for 7 or older but I built it anyway...

I'd been 'visiting' a plush goat at the store for the past month. When we went in to get some more groceries, I finally took him home with me and I've been snuggling him since.

CuddleWoozle said:
I'd been 'visiting' a plush goat at the store for the past month. When we went in to get some more groceries, I finally took him home with me and I've been snuggling him since.
My girlfriend got me a plush sea turtle for Valentine's day I cuddle him every night

Reactions: Lyokodl and CuddleWoozle
In this time where my parents are obsessed with the doom and gloom of covid 19 , I have made my room into a nursery as best as I can and watch movies and video chat Daddy all day , and play with my stuffies . My favorites are my build a bear MLPs

Reactions: Lyokodl and siysiy
Back