• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Desperate Housewives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Please tell me I'm not the only one on here that is obsessed with the show?!?!
Anyone else?

DISCUSS!

Bree & Lynette are my idols.

And Edie Brit should just die already. Agree?

Last edited:

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
OMG HELLO KITTY I LOVE YOU.

Why?

Because you love the fine piece of art which is Desperate Housewives.

I love Susan for some reason, but I wanna be just like Brie. ^.^ Lynette annoys me, and yes, Edie needs to die. Maybe her husband will kill her? rofl. The show is amazing, I never miss an episode.

Oh, Andrew is hot too, it's always the gay folk, even in tvland, haha...

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
OMG HELLO KITTY I LOVE YOU.

Why?

Because you love the fine piece of art which is Desperate Housewives.

I love Susan for some reason, but I wanna be just like Brie. ^.^ Lynette annoys me, and yes, Edie needs to die. Maybe her husband will kill her? rofl. The show is amazing, I never miss an episode.

Oh, Andrew is hot too, it's always the gay folk, even in tvland, haha...
Bree is definitely my idol. Although, i hope I'm not that uptight.
Why does Lynette annoy you? I think she's awesome as hell.

But yea when Andrew came out, I was like "this is not gonna last", but damn if he didn't really become gay. And it's a shame too, He could have got lots of chicks.

YAY MORE DH LOVERSSSSS!!!

Lost > Desperate for ratings.
Everyone is lost...with Lost

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Which is the one who fell down weird in one episode?
Umm the only one I can think of is Carlos' mom. She slipped on a wet floor & fell down some stairs. When she fell there was some nurse smoking a cigarette with headphones in and she didn't hear her fall but when she did find her Carlos' mom told the nurse to tell Carlos that Gabrielle is cheating but the stupid nurse still had her headphones in. She didn't hear what she said.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I hate it. Well, not the show, but the way my mom gets after watching it. Can you say "alpha-female"? If you can, you probably know how to spell it, and, well, nevermind.

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
lol I get what your saying. We get sort of "elitist"?

Although, I clean while I'm watching because I want my house too look more like theirs so yea. I get stuff done.

Status
Not open for further replies.