• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Desperate and/or Gross Things You Have Done With Your Diapers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Sissy
OK, we've all done desperate things with our diapers before.

What are some of the more desperate things that you've done?

Me:

* Stolen from the church nursery when I used to go to church
* Stolen from a store (I know, I know...I only did this once.)
* Reworn old ones that I'd already used -- has anyone else done this?

The last one was what I was most curious about. Does anyone else rewear old diapers? I know it's gross, but I can't be the only one who's been so desperate in the past. >.>

Donnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I've done all 3 *blushes*

Role
Sissy
Haha, okay, good. We're all gross, then. The worst I've EVER done is rewear a diaper that was like, a month old that I'd already gone in like, twice >.>;

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
o_O
I was gonna say yank in one... but... damn dudes.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
Reuse a jacked up diaper? I go on like 20 times

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
I can say that I have reworn... especially when I first was able to get then. I made them last as long as possible. And when I was lucky enough to get the old (green) depends... oh wow. I wore those so many times. They practically fell apart by the time I through them out. Ya pretty disgusting. I only had three of those though and they were awesome! lol.

diaperedwoflcub

thewiseguy7

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Ive done the first one, but i also left some cash as a reinvestment.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
done the last one and my daddy made me masterbate in a messy one.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have done two of the things the OP has stated.
I have stolen from a visiting center before n(I'm not proud of it), I have reworn used diapers before ( just wet diapers, not messy ).

Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Definitely done the last one. Many many times. I always like to pee in them as quick as possible though to warm it up and I don't like using one that's too old!

trevorboy69

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Did the last one today. Wet a girls gn and "enjoyed myself" in them and took it off, 3 hrs later im in it again and gonna enjoy it one more time b4 I rip the sides.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I stole a few from the daycare center in the building I was working on once. They were my first disposables ever, 1983 I think it was. I started buying my own that weekend.

I sometimes have set aside a not too wet one in the morning, gone out for breakfast then come back put it on and messed it. Taken off for only an hour or so they stay warm.

K

kitty0230

I have reworn a diaper that i masturbated in loads of times, but thats it,

S

secretdl26

I hope this isn't too nasty but I have purposefully leaked in a full diaper in a shower just to see what it felt like, that was probably the nastiest thing I have done.

I haven't really done anything desperate, like stealing, I guess I'm just too strict in my morals. :biggrin: Yeah, right.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Put on my used diapers
Took a Depend from the Folkshop I worked at

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I stole diapers from a church nursery school when I was in my teens, and I also stole from my pediatrician's office when I was about 14.

I have reworn a diaper that I'd already wet on more than one occasion.

-Gus

Status
Not open for further replies.