Design your dream diaper!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Okay here is your chance to come up with your own idea of a perfect diaper. I'll start. I have two that I would like, one is plastic, the other is cloth like.

Plastic: Almost exactly like the Bambino Bianco, but with less of the heavy plastic landing zone on the front. Also, it would have a powdery fresh smell.

Cloth like: It seems like any time a company makes the move to cloth like diapers, they eliminate the waistband and standing leak guards as well. So I would like to see a cloth-like diaper with both of those features plus strechy sides, a fun print and no wetness indicator. The minimum absorbancy should be able to handle a full wetting without the possibility of leaks.

Now there are a lot of good imaginations on this site, let's hear what you think!

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Mmmk. I say take an Abena X-plus and combine it with a 24/7 brief. Take away the writing, and add extra crinkle. That way you have a very well padded butt (from 24/7), a very well padded front (from Abena x-plus), and a great fit, along with a crinkly white diaper!!!! :D

Ahhh heaven?

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
How time flies, I remembered there was another thread on this, but I sure didn't think it was old enough to be locked by now: http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-talk/9712-design-diaper.html

As to your question, I guess I'm not all that picky as long as it meets some requirements that I consider basic: plastic shell, tapes that stick well but can also be adjusted, and enough cohesion of the fill to avoid clumping. I'd prefer plain white with no wetness indicator, soft and just crinkly enough. Beyond that, I guess I don't really have a "perfect" diaper. It varies by what I'm up to.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Bambino comes pretty close to perfection in my book. I just wish the padding came up a little higher in the front and rear.

What I would really like to see is an "Adult Goodnite" every adult pullup I've ever tried sucks. The padding is too narrow and doesn't come up high enough in the front or rear. Someone needs to take a Goodnite and just double it. Keep the proportions exactly the same.

S

soren456

Can it be magic, or does it have to be real?

Ideally, I want a Speedo-type diaper, meaning with one wide tape and very little bulk.

It would have a waistband and effective interior guards, and the absorbency of an Abena X-Plus or a similar product so that I could wear it for hours without worry of leaking.

It would be silent. It would be white or pale blue. It might or might not have wetness indicators. It would not have cartoon characters.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would like I diaper similar to the huggies pull-ups, in the way that you can pull it up or tape it on depending on your current mood. Make it thicker than goodnights, and can hold 3 or so wettings, along with either anime or toddler prints and I'd be in heaven.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Plastic outershell, Thickish...like a mix between Abena Super and 24/7, Very good tapes(stick well and refastenable), No wetness indicator, contain poop well and contain the semll very well, plus no clumpping.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
A magic diaper that can change its appearance and its contents at my command! :D

F

Falkio

I have never liked plastic diapers, so it would have to be cloth-backed and as close to an actual baby diaper as possible. Adult diapers are always constructed for medical purposes, not for cuteness or desired features (not counting Bambino, of course). A single set of tapes, and paw prints on the front, would be nice. Most baby diapers have some kind of coloring on the exterior: green, blue, purple patterns, etc. Which would add to the babyish feeling. Not to mention a waistband and stretchy sides. One European diaper is all red with patterns everywhere, but they are no longer being made.

Essentially what I'm looking for is a bigger version of today's baby diapers. Something very few people have done. :sad:

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Ohh, I just thought of something... What if when the diaper gets wet, it released a fragrance like baby powder or something?

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I was thinking about it just the other night, before falling asleep.

This is what I'd love to develop with the Abena team... take an X-plus medium, but with a doubled quantity of absorbant material, and the area between the legs slightly wider so it can have enough room for swelling up also with an abri-let booster inside. The leak guards should be a bit higher, in order to be 100% effective also when containing said booster. Then, make the waistband 2 or 3 inches higher, so that a third adesive tape per side can be added above the two existing ones. And I absolutely want back the plastic of the 2006 version, more crinkly and "plastic feeling" than the current one.

Et voilà... the Abriform X-Plus Ultimate, the diaper that makes you feel diapered! Do you think I could apply for the product tester position? :biggrin:

A specifically designed plastic pants model (medium sized but with higher waist) would be nice too.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've always just wished they would take some of the premium baby diapers and just copy them for a larger size. They have the most development money and research of any diaper market segment, and their designs are constantly being tweaked and improved. Not to mention all of the great sub-products like Little Swimmers and the newer fully stretching "active" style diapers.

Imagine having a full sized adult diaper that not just looks likes, but has all the features of a premium brand baby diaper such as standing leakguards, fully elastic shells with form fitting front and backs, and industry leading capacities. Like Darkfinn said, Bambino has come the closest to producing this, but they still aren't 100% of the way there.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Essentially what I'm looking for is a bigger version of today's baby diapers. Something very few people have done. :sad:

I know what you mean. D:
I think my "perfect diaper" would be plastic-backed, somewhat thick, and have pastel star designs scattered around on it. n-n It'd also have two wide tapes that stick well, but are easily adjustable.

goodnitesgirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would make a pull-up/diaper hybrid similar to the huggies convertible version but plastic backed. It would be nice and thick with elastic waistbands and leak guards. I would want pink plastic with an assortment of cute designs including Disney princesses and Dora with flowers that fade when wet. The sides would be super stretchy to fit snugly and prevent leaks no matter what angle you wet it from and a layer or cream and powder that applied to your skin automatically while you wore it to prevent any nasty rashes no matter how soggy the diaper got.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Simply a x-plus, Dr 24/7 and a Bambino that won't scrunch up in the middle when you put your lag's together or if you sleep on your side. Also all the padding stay's perfectly in place and you can order case's with your own print design.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Thicker then attends or depends , not as thick as an Xplus tho. cute outer cloth cover , 2 tapes , and yes bring back the waist band .

and scented like a luvs ...

Role
  1. Babyfur

This :0

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
You are all so lame.

Here's the deal. It feeds me and pays my bills (which are certainly going to... exist, someday), shoots fire out of the large barrels that are on the front, spawns tiny delicious snacks on command, and is INFINITELY ABSORBENT. It would be six inches in diameter and would never expand. It would morph into diaper-shaped gaming companions who have their own damn joysticks for once. It would be a radar for future collectibles and valuables, and radars, and would be the one to calculate the perfect time to pull the handle on slot machines and even pull it for me. It would have a mind-control ray and would give me the abilities to control said minds. It would give me the power to draw tunnels on walls and go through them but nobody else can, like the roadrunner. And last of all, it would come with the perfect life partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.