Design Changes

Friggles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
I'm sad. The Huggies Drynites 2-4 design has been changed from Buzz Lightyear to Lightning McQueen ☹️😕🙁 only bad news to me because I never got into Pixar's Cars franchise 🫤. And they're much thinner than they were before, which is kind of a double downer for me because thicker=better (for absorbancy purposes, of course) have any of you had a similar disappointed in a dip's altered design?

HappyNappin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Friggles said:
I'm sad. The Huggies Drynites 2-4 design has been changed from Buzz Lightyear to Lightning McQueen ☹️😕🙁 only bad news to me because I never got into Pixar's Cars franchise 🫤. And they're much thinner than they were before, which is kind of a double downer for me because thicker=better (for absorbancy purposes, of course) have any of you had a similar disappointed in a dip's altered design?
Not sure where you are but age 2-4 pullups have always had the cars designs since they launched about 4 or 5 years ago.
The smallest drynites are age 3-5 and afaik have had Spiderman prints since the start of the licenced characters way back when.
Hopefully Huggies will get some new designs soon because most of there current designs are getting quite irrelevant to there target audience.

Friggles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
HappyNappin said:
Not sure where you are but age 2-4 pullups have always had the cars designs since they launched about 4 or 5 years ago.
Seems to be a completely different box of frogs in Australia. We had Monsters Inc., Toy Story and Marvel. Same properties with all the Disney stuff but the Buzz Lightyear Drynites only lasted like two or three years here. Currents are Lightning and Spider-Man.

HappyNappin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Friggles said:
Seems to be a completely different box of frogs in Australia. We had Monsters Inc., Toy Story and Marvel. Same properties with all the Disney stuff but the Buzz Lightyear Drynites only lasted like two or three years here. Currents are Lightning and Spider-Man.
Huggies seem to put way more effort into the Australian market than pretty much anywhere else, the UK drynites haven't seen any real changes bar the kinda ugly 8-15 prints 3 years ago, they change the packaging of the kids pullups every couple of months but the pants and prints never seem to change much.
It would be great if they had more local designs for different markets rather than all the America centric Disney and marvel stuff.
Patiently waiting for bluey to appear on nappies, surely that would be more popular than the Disney rodents Huggies have just now?

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Have you tried the “magic pyjama pants” from the confidence club website? They have been the best replacement for me who grew only slightly too big for the drynites range. I think they’re kinda cute and functional 😻

GoodnitesLover8

Est. Contributor
IcyBlue said:
Have you tried the “magic pyjama pants” from the confidence club website? They have been the best replacement for me who grew only slightly too big for the drynites range. I think they’re kinda cute and functional 😻
Omg I want these but can't get them in America

Friggles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
IcyBlue said:
These seem great for what they are but I'm so attached to the structure of Drynites. Just a personal preference, of course. might give them a go though.

Reactions: IcyBlue