Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
(Not a thread game)

Post what you consider milestones in your life and post a song with it

Ill be the example

When I was born - YouTube - OK Go - Here It Goes Again
My first day at school - YouTube - pink floyd-another brick in the wall part(1-2-3)
9/11 - YouTube - Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide (I chose this because that was the first time the outside world had came crashing down on me, and the video shows the confusion I felt)
When close friends died - YouTube - Papa Roach - Forever
The Bush Administration - YouTube - System of a Down - B.Y.O.B
~~~~fast forward~~~~~
High School - YouTube - Seether "Fake It" Official Video
When I learned what my Grandfather(s) (it applys on both sides) - YouTube - Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You

Now your turn! Go!

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My life, was best described buy Joe Walsh, from the Eagels, "Lifes been good to me".

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well when I was like newborn-6 I listened to nothing but classic music. Guess that is since its what my dad listened to. After that I got into alternative music and stayed there ever since for the most part. I been getting into rock like Three Days Grace, Papa Roach and Marylin Manson now.

Anyways I am not going to list my life soundtrack. I will list my top 10 songs as of now)

10.Get Back- Neva Dinova
9.Sailed On- Landon Pigg
8.Head Over Heels- Tears For Fears
7.Wonderful- Everclear
6.Tripped- Neva Dinova
5.Never Too Late- Three Days Grace
4.Adam's Song- Blink-182
3. Tears of Pain- Akira Yamaoka (silent hill 4 soundtrack I guess)
2.Lets Not Shit Ourselves (To Love And Be Love)- Bright Eyes
1.No Lies, Just Love- Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes do not have music videos from all I seen. So here's a "video" with a static picture playing "No Lies, Just Love".

YouTube - No Lies, Just Love

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
This is one song That fits the depression parts of my life, since a lot of people in my life just gave up on me- YouTube - Evanescence- Missing

That's all I could think of right now really, don't know any other songs that match my life.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Songs that describe my life from like the age of 3 to now XD

YouTube - LazyTown - Cooking by the Book - COOKING BY THE BOOK o_O mainly because it's such a happy song...

YouTube - tong hua - I can't really understand this song, but the music and the way he sings it kind of explains my 6-7th year of being alive, some of the most depressing years of my life, because my best friend turned into such a bitch that my family had to move away... I luffed her sooooo much, then she started being mean, and she was like the only kid in the 2 street neighborhood, and I'm not kidding THE ONLY kid...

YouTube - cannibal corpse - for my badass years, don't pay attention to the video itself LOL it makes me laugh so hard everytime I see it XD, just btw THE DRUMMER IS THE BEST IN THAT VID!

YouTube - Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You - my middle school years, the kid that messed my life, and almost caused me to go emo, he still bugs me but my friends and I have almost kicked his ass so he doesn't bother me anymore, and yes I really do hate everything about him... and no I don't love him like the song says XD just best thing I could think of off the top of my head...

YouTube - The Lion King- Can You Feel The Love Tonight- good quality - I absolutely love this song, it's one of my favorites XD, this kinda describes me when I finally came out to myself, I mean seriously this is like one of my favorite songs ever XD

I don't really have anything after that, XD I just kinda go with the flow of life XD

Status
Not open for further replies.