Depressed and without my underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyFOX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Hi every body. After having some issues with my bladder at night due to sleep paralysis and I can't go to the washroom and I ended up peed on the bed.
I used to wear prevail pv511 pull on's for bed time and boys goodnites during the day time.
I'm renting a room with a lady around the age of 50 who suffer leakage too due to her weakened pelvic floor.
After telling her about my issues with sleep paralysis she didn't get mad at me and she told me to take a shower and to put my wet sports pants and long sleeves the shirt.
Because the pv511 don't absorb enough at night I was wearing them inside of my regular underwear in case of some accident such as the boys goodnites.
After my shower I went to my room and the lady left me one pair of the Always discreet underwear!. Then I started to feeling sad and and the lady told me to use them only for rest of the night meanwhile she left my sleep clothes in the dryer and she gave me clean and dry blankets.
I didn't have any leaks at night but when I woke up just wearing the always discreet underwear and when I see the purple bow printed on the underwear or pull I begun to cry. I called the lady and she went to the market and when I phone to her mobile she will be back. I couldn't find any clean clothes and finally she's came and I asked her for my pants and my blue and white long sleeve the shirt meanwhile she was coming with bags from the supermarket.
I was feeling some deep sad and she ask me why I was feeling like that then I told her that she gave me a product for women.
After putting on my sleep pants and shirt she told me that she got rid of all my regular underwear because it's too gross for her.
I was feeling shocked!.
After getting the bags from the super market she took one package of Tena active underwear for women!, samples of always discreet underwear and Tena stylish underwear!.
I asked her for boys goodnites and she found only for girls!.
What I'm gonna do!?.

LonelyFOX said:
Hi every body. After having some issues with my bladder at night due to sleep paralysis and I can't go to the washroom and I ended up peed on the bed.
I used to wear prevail pv511 pull on's for bed time and boys goodnites during the day time.
I'm renting a room with a lady around the age of 50 who suffer leakage too due to her weakened pelvic floor.
After telling her about my issues with sleep paralysis she didn't get mad at me and she told me to take a shower and to put my wet sports pants and long sleeves the shirt.
Because the pv511 don't absorb enough at night I was wearing them inside of my regular underwear in case of some accident such as the boys goodnites.
After my shower I went to my room and the lady left me one pair of the Always discreet underwear!. Then I started to feeling sad and and the lady told me to use them only for rest of the night meanwhile she left my sleep clothes in the dryer and she gave me clean and dry blankets.
I didn't have any leaks at night but when I woke up just wearing the always discreet underwear and when I see the purple bow printed on the underwear or pull I begun to cry. I called the lady and she went to the market and when I phone to her mobile she will be back. I couldn't find any clean clothes and finally she's came and I asked her for my pants and my blue and white long sleeve the shirt meanwhile she was coming with bags from the supermarket.
I was feeling some deep sad and she ask me why I was feeling like that then I told her that she gave me a product for women.
After putting on my sleep pants and shirt she told me that she got rid of all my regular underwear because it's too gross for her.
I was feeling shocked!.
After getting the bags from the super market she took one package of Tena active underwear for women!, samples of always discreet underwear and Tena stylish underwear!.
I asked her for boys goodnites and she found only for girls!.
What I'm gonna do!?.
Wait... i dont understand what the problem is.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The lady who owns the house where I rented a room she has been washing my clothes and she got rid of my normal underwear and there's only a few prevail pv511 and she wants me to use always discreet underwear because the prevail underwear don't absorb at night.
I'm sorry but I'm feeling sad.

keepitontheDL said:
Wait... i dont understand what the problem is.

Thats weird that she got rid of your old underwear

My underwear wasn't too old, just I got a two packages of Reebok underwear briefs and they're gone.
I don't feel well wearing pull ups instead of my reebok underwear!, what I'm gonna do at the gym change room after rollerblading wearing just a pair of always discreet underwear or tena women stylish underwear!?.

Just go buy some new underwear?

But how!?, I like bikini style underwear and the issue is that the lady is the only one who has the access to the basement where is the laundry.
So now how to cope with the always discreet underwear meanwhile looking for some solutions.

Tell her dont throw your old underwear away

She says that it's to gross washing dirty underwear and she wants to make sure that I'm protected and she says pull on's or tab style diapers from the nursing home where is her aunt.

Can you go somewhere else to wash your own laundry?

Yes but it's cold outside and far away. Also lot of snow.
This weather has affected to me too, crazy bladder and sleep paralysis.

LonelyFOX said:
Yes but it's cold outside and far away. Also lot of snow.
This weather has affected to me too, crazy bladder and sleep paralysis.
Well im sure youll figure out something man

Right now I'm gonna sleep on always discreet underwear and for the day time the tena stylish underwear.
(It's very embarrassing that I have to wear these! >////< https://youtu.be/vLajv2j2Io4)

If the rollerblade gym thing is the problem then dont change just put something on over it. Plus tell that lady she has no right to throw away your personal belongings

She says that I need to cope with this when suffering bladder issues because also she's incontinent and that the hygiene products replace my normal underwear.
Let's see what happens tonight when sleeping.

She still has to respect your own personal belonings

When I became incontinent and started wearing nappies or large inco pads and net fixing pants my wife soon threw out all my ordinary underwear, saying "I doubt you'll ever need those again". I only have inco pants and plastic pants etc in my underwear drawer now.

Sounds an awful lot like the famous college story "Room and Board"

That's so sad that there's only inco pads and plastic pants instead of underwear.
I leaked but the always discreet underwear absorbed very well but they produced a fragrance like lavender.
My drawer where used to be normal underwear it's empty and there's only a pack of always discreet underwear, tena stylish underwear and unfortunately the lady brought goodnites for girls!.
Just I'm feeling sad.

Ok i have been thinking of switching to pullups full time dribble a little after going.
Now sams club has adult looking under wear its still a IC pullup around 24.00 for 48 pair or something like that.
Just explain your not a girl thank her for trying to help.
But your a guy and need to wear guy stuff.
She sounds very motherly and treating you like a little kid .
Which if your into that ok but there are some boundries being crossed here.
Though some here would like that.
You need to talk it out try to come to a compromise.
I do my own underwear washing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back