depends help

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I've been recommended depends adjustable underwear as a pull on diaper or the best bet for me sense I can't hardly diaper myself.

My question is how good are they?
I don't flood or mess. I wet once or twice.

Ringer

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The main point is how much you wet. Try a package out. No need to get a whole case. If they don't work look into some of the other brands with better absorbency. In fact some suppliers will even sent you samples.
I don't know if you have a physical disability but learning to diaper yourself is just a matter of practice. Try it on a weekend when you don't have to go out just in case you leak.

ManicMunchkin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Depends adjustable, like their pullup, aren't really designed for people who need a high-capacity product. They don't have stand-up cuffs and don't have a lot of absorbancy, and don't handle flooding well, but they work well if you only need to contain the occasional leak or a slow dribble. If you're just looking to play around with diapers, they are an option, but just don't expect them to hold Niagara Falls or anything. If you want a better pullup, Abena's version is as good as it gets, so I've heard.

Millbay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
Hi there
I currently wear attends Slip (traditional diaper) at night and have just discovered Briefs (mini diaper) what a find for daytime use! Before deciding which product best meets your needs I would ask for samples first as there is nothing worse than buying a full pack and making a bad choice.

MOPaddED

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I do have to mention, while they are Godawful in the holding capacity, the Velcros help snug them up so as to not be total granny-panty sag and the padding is a bit wider than the Assurance bags they are usually found next to on the shelf but all in all Walmart is the Diaper Lovers' Skid Row

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Depends adjustable, like their pullup, aren't really designed for people who need a high-capacity product. They don't have stand-up cuffs and don't have a lot of absorbancy, and don't handle flooding well, but they work well if you only need to contain the occasional leak or a slow dribble. If you're just looking to play around with diapers, they are an option, but just don't expect them to hold Niagara Falls or anything. If you want a better pullup, Abena's version is as good as it gets, so I've heard.

Any views on tranquility pull ons?

Hi there
I currently wear attends Slip (traditional diaper) at night and have just discovered Briefs (mini diaper) what a find for daytime use! Before deciding which product best meets your needs I would ask for samples first as there is nothing worse than buying a full pack and making a bad choice.
Any views on tranquility pull ons.

I do have to mention, while they are Godawful in the holding capacity, the Velcros help snug them up so as to not be total granny-panty sag and the padding is a bit wider than the Assurance bags they are usually found next to on the shelf but all in all Walmart is the Diaper Lovers' Skid Row

ManicMunchkin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Any views on tranquility pull ons?

I don't have any experience with them, but Tranquility products are generally pretty good for the price. Their pull-on has stand-up guards, which is a huge plus, and the website claims they hold 25 oz, which is more than their tape-on Slimline diaper. They also have an overnight pull-on, which they claim holds 34 oz. Judging from their ATN, which I'm very familiar with, I'd think their other products would be good. You can get a 2-diaper sample for $0.99 plus S&H. Tranquility Incontinence Products Sample Page

Status
Not open for further replies.