Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaRider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I went into Wally World today try and find some Depends Boosters because in a quick fix they work pretty good. I have also never tried any others. I couldn't find any so I went into a different grocery store and still couldn't find them. I could find the mens guard but they aren't the same. Do they still sell the booster or did I just happen to find the two stores that don't sell them?

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
last time i checked you canstill get them but that was like a week ago

M

Maxx

They've been tough to find (read: non-existent) around here the last six months or so. I've checked all the usual places, Walgreens, Jewel, Wallyworld, etc.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
i used to get these a lot. you really have to look around, i went to 3 different WalGreens in one day before i found them.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
just checked my local store i go to and nothin, nadda zip.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Yeah, they're getting harder and harder to find. I thought it was just me. I guess ordering them on-line will be the way to go eventually.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It seems like they are hit or miss. To the best of my knowledge, they are still in production, but I haven't seen them at my local wal-mart recently. Around me, the only place to get them is one particular chain of pharmacies, and it's a regional chain, not nationwide.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
although Depend Boost are pretty good, I think you are better off buying other boosters that work better and cost less.

Status
Not open for further replies.