BebbyDoll

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
image.jpgimage.jpg
Finally broke down and ordered a dependeco!
Usually I'm a plastic kinda girl but I love it. Haven't wet it yet, but washed it. Didn't dry all the way through and had to let it air dry some. Don't know if it was the washer setting or if they normally need two cycles?
Either way super cute, very discrete, so comfortie!

whiskeybravo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been drying mine 2 cycles. I don't really have a good place to air dry. It hasn't seemed to hurt them at all.

PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
i do hope you have a plastic cover for that or a pul cover other wise the out side will get damp and will soak your clothes just a word of advise

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Congrats on getting them and hope you enjoy them. You could always get a door bracket and hang them from there.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
They really do make a quality product, i own several now and have been very satisfied. Though yes, i need to run the dryer a bit longer than average.

Pamperluv

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's looking like I might have to try them. I'm also a plastic disposable guy but willing to explore. They look great!

- - - Updated - - -

Which way to go.... Cotton, flannel, or PUL???

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
It's looking like I might have to try them. I'm also a plastic disposable guy but willing to explore. They look great!

- - - Updated - - -

Which way to go.... Cotton, flannel, or PUL???

I've got both cotton and flannel. That is the printed outer cover. The interior part of the diapers is all the same materials. The cotton and flannel ones
have a PUL layer under the printed outer cover. The PUL ones have one less layer as the PUL material is either printed or a solid color.

BebbyDoll

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I got flannel and while it feels awesome it can get kinda warm at night.
The only downside to the Velcro is my husband finds it kinda scratchy when I lie next to him and hopes I look for some buttons.
I rarely use my diapers just like to wear but I'm guessing the outside will get damp if I wet it which I sometimes will get the desire to do.

Pamperluv

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm thinking of trying them for sure. Totally in to disposables but bet they'll be more confortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.