Dependeco order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

polarbear12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I must say after looking a cloth diapers for awhile I decided to order from dependeco. I ordered Saturday afternoon and got the email this morning to let me know the items have shipped. Man that is better service than places that don't hand make their diapers. Order an AIO and a pair of the training pants. Has anyone tried their training pants out? I could not find any review for them. Might have to write one myself.

jeremyi

Rep for DC
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
After reading some of the positive reviews on these forums, I decided to give Dependecos a try myself. The diaper arrived in just 2 business days! I got the small Christmas AIO diaper with 3 inserts, although I only ended up stuffing it with 2. The diaper fits perfectly and has a great fit! With 2 inserts it's really thick and comfy, and the diaper has it's own unique rustling sound on the outside similar to a disposable.

I wasn't expecting these diapers to look and fit so great - definitely recommend them!

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
After reading some of the positive reviews on these forums, I decided to give Dependecos a try myself. The diaper arrived in just 2 business days! I got the small Christmas AIO diaper with 3 inserts, although I only ended up stuffing it with 2. The diaper fits perfectly and has a great fit! With 2 inserts it's really thick and comfy, and the diaper has it's own unique rustling sound on the outside similar to a disposable.

I wasn't expecting these diapers to look and fit so great - definitely recommend them!

I'm glad you like your diaper. That's the Velcro talking to you when you move around.

C

Cherub

I'm glad you like your diaper. That's the Velcro talking to you when you move around.
I like the velcro Monica uses in her AIO diapers. I can get a nice snug fit with out the velcro slipping even once. Those bad boys stay put!

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I like the velcro Monica uses in her AIO diapers. I can get a nice snug fit with out the velcro slipping even once. Those bad boys stay put!

Eight of my ten Dependeo's are now over a year old and the Velcro tabs still hold like they are new.

Role
  1. Private
I've always been a disposable kind of guy, but you all are edging me closer to the cloth side of the force. Thanks for sharing.

I took a look at the website and I'm sold.... I mean Batman and Indianapolis Colts diapers! I got to have them

Littlekitten93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I love my Dependeco's, they are really comfortable. Even with the small, I have plenty of room if I want to add boosters or on nights I've been drinking at the bar, a disposable (I'm a really heavy wetter when drunk)

jeremyi

Rep for DC
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've always been a disposable kind of guy, but you all are edging me closer to the cloth side of the force. Thanks for sharing.

I took a look at the website and I'm sold.... I mean Batman and Indianapolis Colts diapers! I got to have them

Same here. I wear by choice, and I've been a diehard disposable user since the beginning. I tried some alternative diapers that didn't compare in the past, but I believe these are as close as it gets to wearing a disposable. They're great for wearing at night because I usually waste a whole disposable wearing it for a night, take it off after waking up, then it's too misshaped to wear again later so it ends up in the trash. These will save a lot of money in the long run.

C

Cherub

please don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to persuade anyone into buying anything nor to switch from disposable to cloth. I, myself am a diehard disposable guy. That's what I prefer to wear all the time. However, in the interest of saving money, AND in the event my supplies run low or run out,,I will have some cloth diapers to wear. I also agree with Jeremy when he said:
but I believe these are as close as it gets to wearing a disposable.
As I said, while my preference is for disposables, I have actually moved to using both.

polarbear12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Mine came in the mail today! Was very happy to get them in. OMG they are comfy. Alas I cant try them out till tomorrow or Friday :-( only wear cloth on the weekend for laundry reasons. The training pants are awesome I really love the fit and feel. Wish she made a pull on diaper. I almost want to email and see if that is something she would do. These work well and Ill quickly place another order. And on a side note my wife thinks they make my butt look cute ... sweet!

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Does anyone know what (if any) the difference is between the cotton and flannel varieties? Is there anything different about them performance-wise, or is it just aesthetic?

Also, as far as the inserts/stuffers go...just how necessary are they? Do the AIO's work without any sort of insert at all..?

(Sorry, complete newb when it comes to this stuff. Cloth diapers were pretty much nonexistent in my childhood.)

Last edited:

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Does anyone know what (if any) the difference is between the cotton and flannel varieties? Is there anything different about them performance-wise, or is it just aesthetic?

Also, as far as the inserts/stuffers go...just how necessary are they? Do the AIO's work without any sort of insert at all..?

(Sorry, complete newb when it comes to this stuff. Cloth diapers were pretty much nonexistent in my childhood.)

The cotton or flannel outer print cover is only for aesthetic. The internal is all the same. I recommend the use of stuffers to help
control leaks. I use a stuffer in my over night diaper all the time and don't have leaks.

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Got my first Dependeco a couple of weeks ago. Completely outstanding! Very comfortable, no leaking issues, great customer service. Also got a Pocket Diaper from Snap-Ez.com and am very happy with that as well. I got the stuffers from Dependeco (Much cheaper) and utilized them in the Snap-Ez product as well, fit was just fine! I would not hesitate to order from either of these companies again, and this is coming from someone who only wanted disposables until recently.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
The cotton or flannel outer print cover is only for aesthetic. The internal is all the same. I recommend the use of stuffers to help
control leaks. I use a stuffer in my over night diaper all the time and don't have leaks.

Righto! I added a single stuffer onto my order.

Anyone know where the diapers ship from? How are the shipping times generally? Having them shipped to my house is a huge risk unless I can beat my parents to the mail, which means having a good idea of when to expect them to arrive. I'm not sure how I'd explain a construction trucks/Spiderman diaper and a stuffer arriving in our mailbox addressed to me.

EDIT: The Transformers print looks pretty cool too...and the thomas the train one, and the colts theme...argh, damn.

Last edited:

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Righto! I added a single stuffer onto my order.

Anyone know where the diapers ship from? How are the shipping times generally? Having them shipped to my house is a huge risk unless I can beat my parents to the mail, which means having a good idea of when to expect them to arrive. I'm not sure how I'd explain a construction trucks/Spiderman diaper and a stuffer arriving in our mailbox addressed to me.

They come USPS Priority Mail in a USPS box or envelope. It'll be 2 to 3 days after confirmation. They come from Pa.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
They come USPS Priority Mail in a USPS box or envelope. It'll be 2 to 3 days after confirmation. They come from Pa.

Very cool! Just placed an order for the Thomas the train and Spider-Man AIOs in size small with an extra booster.

Also, I emailed the owner about some specifics regarding shipping in order to keep my parents happily unaware of the purchase. She was very nice and accommodating, she seems really cool.

Here's the two prints I ended up going with.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395963354.677584.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395963379.819441.jpg

DLScottsman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
My wife loves to torture me with the fact that I hate camouflage that is pink, but I like to make her smile. I ordered a pink camouflage one because she will smile when she sees me in it. It popped up on Ebay and I showed it to her on a lark to make her laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.